Saturday, July 1, 2017

Today's News

Legend leaves:


British legend Johnny Saint is coming home after a six month stint at the WWE PC, coaching new talent.


Punk invited to return:


The Bullet Club have invited CM Punk to join them via social media.


Jarrett vs Hardyz:


JJ has again spoken about the battle over broken...

"I'm not going to comment on a legal battle, but I will say that I understand IP law. Whether it's a song you write or a television show or a movie or professional wrestling, there are three components to IP law. There is publishing, there are writers, and there are performers. The publisher is always the owner. The discussions have really gotten twisted, but IP law is real simple. The publishers are the owners. I'll leave it at that because I want to take the high road. I think very highly of Jeff, and I respect Matt Hardy's ability, quite frankly, more than he ever will know, but business is business. I'm very happy for their success, and they're kicking butt in WWE."


Celeb on SD:


Rapper Wale will judge a rap battle on SmackDown next week.


NXT star MIA:


Eric Young missed TV this week because his mother died. She had been battling cancer.


Edge talks one more match:


"I just want to make this as clear as possible. I appreciate that people always ask me, 'oh, so you're going to come back for one more match, right?' It's a huge complement that you want me to come back for one more match; however, it can never, ever happen. The WWE has medically disqualified me from ever wrestling again, so for those listening, that's the way it is, but I appreciate you wanting more."


Canada day:


To celebrate Canada day WWE have named their 30 greatest Canadian wrestlers.


  1. Trish Stratus
  2. Bret Hitman Hart
  3. Eric Young
  4. Owen Hart
  5. Luna Vachon
  6. Kevin Owens
  7. Dino Bravo
  8. Natalya
  9. Chris Jericho
  10. Tyson Kidd
  11. Sami Zayn
  12. Edge
  13. Pat Patterson
  14. Rugged Ronnie Garvin
  15. Bobby Roode
  16. Rocky Johnson
  17. Mad Dog Vachon
  18. Lance Storm
  19. Christian
  20. The Model Rick Martel
  21. Test
  22. Gail Kim
  23. Killer Kowalski
  24. Stu Hart
  25. Earthquake
  26. Tyler Breeze
  27. Tye Dillinger
  28. Gene Kiniski
  29. Jos LeDuc
  30. Edouard Carpentier

Nakamura at Impact:


Shinsuke Nakamura visited the Japanese talent at the Slammiversary fan event today.

No comments:

Post a Comment