Friday, June 30, 2017

Today's News

JR confirms Impact talks:


"Not that long ago before I signed to return to WWE the Friday night before WrestleMania. My team was having ongoing business discussions with Impact Wrestling regarding the ITV project, but also, which a lot of people know about, but also about me being the play-by-play voice for Slammiversary. And so that was in the works. We weren't close to getting a deal done but the talks were ongoing. Look, if we had come to terms and I didn't have any other contractual issues, I would have no problems what-so-ever being a part of an event like Slammiversary. So I wish them good luck, have a good show and make me want to buy another one. That's your job this weekend."


Mae Young:


Another group of names have been booked for the Mae Young classic...


  • Kairi Sane (Kairi Hojo)
  • Dakota Kai (Evie)
  • Piper Niven
  • Bianca Belair


TNA to NXT:


Gunner debuted for NXT last night.


James Storm on why NXT was not right for him:


"Everything is about timing. I didn't think it was the right time. I was treated with respect when I went down there, Hunter and I talked about things. He just said, 'At the end of the day, you have to do what's best for you. If things don't work out, you have my number. Give me a call.' It was great for him to say that to me. At the time, I don't think I was ready for it with some stuff with my family life and my personal life to take care of. He understood that. It had nothing to do with wrestling. But never say never is the wrestlers' motto that we live by. If it presented itself, I would talk it over my family again and see what we could do."


SummerSlam leak:


The Meltzer has leaked another SummerSlam match. This time Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax for the red Women's title.


Break up make up:


Alberto Del Rio and Paige are back on:


WWE team quit:


WWC officials are claiming that the Colon's have requested to be released by WWE. There is no conformation from them or WWE as yet.


LU no show:


LU star Pentagon Jr missed a match against Cody Rhodes last night after he was mugged on his way to the arena.


SD title:


Naomi and Lana will again fight over the blue Women's on SD next week.


Impact brand going away:


Impact are re-branding again. After merging with GFW they now plan to use the Global Force Wrestling name.

No comments:

Post a Comment