Monday, June 19, 2017

Today's News

New star:


Vic Joseph has been added to the NXT roster.


Money In The Bank:


Results...


  1. Hype Bros bt Colons (Pre).
  2. Carmella won the female MITB match.
  3. New Day bt Uso's.
  4. Naomi bt Lana.
  5. Jinder Mahal bt Randy Orton.
  6. Breezango bt The Ascension.
  7. Baron Corbin won MITB.

Notes...

  • Carmella did not retrieve the briefcase in the women's MITB. James Ellsworth climbed the ladder and got it for her. A decision will be made about the result on SmackDown this week.
  • AC Bob Orton, Ric Flair, Sgt. Slaughter, Baron Von Rashke, Larry Hennig and Greg Gagne were in the crowd.
  • Maria Kanellis returned to WWE with her husband Mike, who is now known as Mike Kanellis.
  • Kevin Owens hurt his leg in the main.

SmackDown:


Daniel Bryan will make a SummerSlam announcement on SD this week.

Raw tease:


  • Roman Reigns to make SummerSlam announcement Monday night
  • Does Samoa Joe have Brock Lesnar's number?
  • Can Bayley get back into the Raw Women's Title picture?
  • What's next for the Raw Tag Team division?
  • Can "The Man" Seth Rollins stand up to a "god"?

Hogan teases return:


Hulk Hogan has posted a video of him next to a WWE production truck, pointing out that he is on it.

Ryback tells WWE what it will take to get him back:


"One of my requests if I ever go back to the WWE, is my opening night back, I call out all three of The Shield members and beat the s--t out of them, just for the ultimate revenge. A little kid came up in a gas station, and this was when I already knew what was going on, and I just didn't feel like lying to the kid. He goes, he just said, 'Ryback, when are you going to get revenge on The Shield? They get you every time.' And I go, 'sometimes in life, kid, the bad guys just win.' And he just looked at me just completely defeated and he ran off and ran outside no words."

He also opened the door to Impact...

"I like Impact and I want them to have as much success as possible. When the time is right. I'm enjoying life right now. I have my priorities in order and I'm not necessarily in a hurry to get back on TV, so I'm taking care of the shoulder, letting the body just recharge, running my supplement company, my FeedMeMore business and making towns every weekend. The money's great. I'm loving life. So when the time is right, that might be a possibility."

Seth Rollins:


Seth Rollins has revealed he is this years WWE games cover star.

TLC:


Raw will host this years TLC special.

Alum quits:


Gregory Helms says he has quit Impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment