Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Today's News

Raven regrets:


Raven says he wishes he did not return to WWE during the attitude era...

"I really wish I would've stayed. That's one of my regrets. I didn't stay because the idea he told me did nothing for me. I was gonna lose stock as a character, so I didn't but I wish I would've stayed because the way things worked out with Russo coming in six months later and Russo being a huge fan of mine, I probably would've been in the world title mix. I know I would've got way, way more money on my contract on my next deal because it was a year from being up, so I would've probably doubled what I was already making. So it really was a stupid idea of me to go, but I wasn't having fun. It's still a huge regret."

He also revealed that he has turned down job offers from WWE, for the creative and production teams.


Injury:


Kevin Owens has a broken thumb but will not miss any ring time.


Money In The Bank:


Naomi vs Lana for the blue Women's title has been booked.


Linda defends McMahon's bank-rolling Trump campaign:


"We donated our money to that philanthropy. We were making it because we were a friend of then Mr. Trump. We knew a lot of the good works, you know, that he had done. We gave the money to them to do as they saw fit. I was not aware of any supposed misuse."


WWE served:


WWE have been hit with a copyright infringement notice over the new Great Balls Of Fire PPV. Jerry Lawler revealed that the company came to an agreement with Jerry Lee Lewis, who famously wrote a song of the same name, and that the classic song would be the theme song of the special.


Cena defends backstage bully claims:


"If you look at my existence in WWE, I have never asked anyone and will never ask anyone to pull any punches. I believe that it's a 'Strong Survive' environment, and accept nothing less. I think people forget my history in WWE sometimes and the fact that I truly had to earn every inch. There is this overwhelming perception that I am protected and coddled — that couldn't be father from the truth."


WWE talent meeting:


WWE have held a talent meeting to teach their stars how to avoid being hacked and ways to avoid personal pictures being released on the internet. After lessons on how to avoid falling victim to these crimes the roster were given contractual forms to sign, giving the office the right to access the talents social media profiles to look for images they deem inappropriate.


WWE mocked:


Fans are taking great joy in pointing out that the logo for Great Balls Of Fire looks like a phallus. Sasha Banks today agreed with them.


Alum on tour:


Lilian Garcia is on the NXT UK tour this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment