Saturday, June 3, 2017

Today's News

For London... again.


Indies to WWE:


A senior WWE official has confirmed WWE plan to air UK promotions ICW and Progress on their Network, and hope to get other promotions, including ROH too.


Mae Young:


WWE are asking fans if, and who, they would like to see former Women's champions compete in the Mae Young classic.


YouTuber blasts Ziggler:


A highly subscribed to YouTube star has blasted Dolph Ziggler as a ''F***boy'' after he did not show up to a planned date. She said his sex was whack, and that he told her he plans to quit wrestling within a year. She than rounded upon wrestling, using the ''F'' word, and said wrestlers are barely celebrities, and he did not deserve to enter her newly washed vagina anyway...

She sounds delightful don't she?


Miz talks why Maryse makes him better:


"I had become this arrogant and egotistical character, but ever since my wife has come back into WWE, I feel like my career has soared. It's given me a new type of confidence. Whenever you wrestle in Speedos in front of your wife, you want to show off. You don't want to get your butt kicked in front of your wife. And she helps out where she can. It's great having her around. She's a huge part of why I've had the success I've had."


HOF'er injured:


Harley Race has broken both of his legs in a fall at his home.


Nattie buys house:


Natalya has bought her parents a new home.


JJ retires:


Double J Jeff Jarrett says he considers himself retired...

"I've got my promoter cap on. Firstly, my wife doesn't want me in the ring. Karen is like- 'Stay out of it'. Obviously, being inside the ring and wrestling is my first love. It's something I grew up dreaming about and then got to step into the ring with all the greats. Before I was a wrestler, and certainly before I was a promoter, I was a wrestling fan. It's something I still love. You know, I'm just past my 31st year in the business...that does make me feel old...but no, my in-ring days are far behind me. Never say never in this business."


Champ roiding:


A bodybuilder has made a video listing four reasons why Jinder Mahal's change in physique is ''Suspicious''...


  1. Extreme vascularity.
  2. Extreme almost unreasonable level of low body fat.
  3. Leanness.
  4. Having gynecomastia, a condition caused by a hormonal imbalance or, elevated estrogen levels from possibly not recovering correctly from a steroid cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment