Monday, June 26, 2017

Today's News

Eid Mubarak


Promise kept:


Hiroshi Tanahashi has had the NJPW IC title restored.


Chavo Guerrero Jr:


Chavo Jr trained the cast of Netflix series 'Glow' to wrestle.


Raw tease:



  • Is Samoa Joe prepared for Brock Lesnar's return?
  • Will Goldust be smacked by "the hand of Truth" during his movie premiere?
  • What's next for Enzo Amore?
  • Will Bray Wyatt retaliate against Seth Rollins?
  • Is an ambulance ride in Roman Reigns' near future?


Steve Austin is reportedly backstage and may appear.


Announcer snubs Impact:


Mike Tenay has rejected the chance to call Slammiversary. AAA talent will though, be involved.


Big Show talks worst moment in career:


"There has been a lot of stuff I've done has been absolutely horrendous. But I think for me personally, the worst thing I've done was when Vince  made me do the 'Baby New Year' thing because it was so freakin' awkward. He had me in a freakin' diaper with a New Year hat and he wanted me dancing and all I could think of, it was like some billionaire masturbating video where he has got some fat guy. You can imagine Vince in some dark room looking at it on a big screen, like, 'yeah, now s--t in the diaper, you fat bastard! s--t in the diaper! That's it!' It was just so uncomfortable." 

He revealed Vince did it to make him lose weight.


Sasha Banks:


Sasha Banks represented WWE at the BET awards last night.


Lita returns:


WWE have confirmed Lita will return to call the Mae Young classic.


Cody pops for his brother:


"I love that Goldust returned to the 'Golden Age'. I'm very proud of Dustin. One of the reasons we butted heads in WWE was because of timing. He was looking for redemption after the original Goldust run, and he was out to prove he had more left. He absolutely has more left, and he is wrestling's version of Ra's al Ghul. He is out there turning it up, on TV and at the live events. He's got a lot left, but when he does hang it up, he'll be Hall of Fame bound. I'm very proud of my brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment