Sunday, June 11, 2017

Today's News

Bram talks national ban:


Bram has discussed being sent home from a trip to Japan...

"Robbie E and I were asked to come over to Japan to take part in the Global Tag League. Robbie and I were killing it as a team over there and had great matches. I love Japan and their style and I was excited to have the opportunity to go over there and wrestle for NOAH. Their office is great and the boys were great to us. I loved it! However, one evening, as a joke, I laid on an ice cream fridge and took a picture, which I put on my Instagram account. I was trying to be funny and meant no harm, I had no idea it would upset people, no idea! I publicly apologized for the incident to the media, but it was too late, NOAH suspended me due to the picture. I hope one day I can return to NOAH and finish what I started. I like it there. The relationship between NOAH and Impact is completely fine and there´s no hard feelings. I just had no idea it would be such a bad thing and honestly meant it only to be funny. I´m hoping once the dust settles I can go back, because I know they liked me."


NJPW:


NJPW hosted their Dominion show last night. Many new champions were crowned in a show headlined by Kenny Omega vs Okada in a 60 minute iron man match.


Dutt reveals why he chose Impact over WWE and ROH:


"It kind of all worked out. Timing was good. The company was in a transition phase; Jeff Jarrett was just taking back over. He and I have a very long business relationship. We have worked for over 15 years on various different projects. He called me and described me what exactly was going on with the company and the transition stage and I jumped on board, in all capacities."


Brit wrestler talks reaction to coming out:


Jack Sexsmith says fans have been incredibly supportive since he revealed he was pansexual, which means he chooses his sexual partners regardless of gender...

"It's truly humbling. I love wrestling, I love to wrestle, but the greatest thing I have got from being a wrestler has been getting these messages and tweets. They have been saying 'Thank you for being you' and 'Thank you for doing what you do.' Sometimes I just feel like a twat in a wrestling ring you know, what sort of difference can I make? But people are saying – you're confident in yourself and you make me want to be more confident in who I am. It breaks me down inside. That's truly next level s--t.''

He has made a name for himself in the UK with his moveset, which includes moves called Mr. Cocko and the bare arsed stink-face.


Renee resigns:


Renee Young says she has left Total Divas.

No comments:

Post a Comment