Friday, June 9, 2017

Today's News

WWE on TV:


Naomi and Jimmy Uso are taping a show for Nickelodeon.


WWE games:


WWE will announce their next game at a video game expo next week.


Jeff Hardy talks Mania surprise:


"We knew that after our contracts expired with that other world, basically, we knew, we'd been through all the deal we had to go through. We just had to keep it a secret and that was so hard. Like, that day of WrestleMania, I was lying like crazy! 'Will we see you tonight?' 'No, I'm on the first flight out of here, even in interviews on the Friday and Saturday before with these people, I even said, 'yeah, we'll be with Ring Of Honor through the summer.'"


Cena speaks out against HOF'er:


John Cena reluctantly addressed president Donald Trump's controversies and said he is not making America proud...

''I think our country is at a point of expression and uh, I think he's really finding his way. At times he's extremely abrasive. I know that's kind of his campaign but I think time will tell. He's already locked up in some controversial business and it certainly doesn't speak proudly for America that the person who sits in the Oval Office is involved in controversy so that's never a good thing. But time will tell. A man's legacy is defined by time. No one pegged me to be where I was in the WWE after a few months. It took years for me to establish the fact that I was going to be where I was. So, we'll see. Time will tell."


New babies:


Matt Hardy and Reby Sky have given birth to their new son. He is named Wolfgang. Mustafa Ali of 205 Live also became a father for the second time this week.


Taker controversy:


Michael Hayes has claimed that Vince Russo wanted to retire Undertaker in 2002, Russo denies remembering the plan. It is not the only issue he is involved in, Jim Cornette has challenged him to a shoot fight.


Impact star leaves:


Jesse Godderz has ended 6 years with Impact.


Great Balls:


WWE have changed the logo for Great Balls Of Fire after jokes about it looking like testicles and a penis.


Total Divas:


Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax have been added to the cast of TD.


NXT festival bust up:


An NXT Women's title match at the Download festival in the UK had to be stopped today. Ruby Riot took a horrible bump face first into the steel steps, and was badly bust open.

No comments:

Post a Comment