Sunday, June 4, 2017

Today's News

WCPW vs YouTube:


WCPW have been given an official warning by YouTube for one of their past shows. They have also had their live stream privileges revoked.


AJ Styles talks WWE:


"You can't compare the WWE to anything else. It's amazing. It literally is the best place I've ever worked and that's saying a lot because I've worked at a lot of great places, but there's just something special about the WWE. Here's the way I usually explain it: so I played in the minor leagues. And then, I went to Japan and I also played there. And then, I came to the MLB. That's basically how it happened. You've got to show them what you can do. You've got to prove yourself wherever you go and work your way to the top."


Cody finished with Impact:


Brandi Rhodes says Cody is no longer affiliated with Impact.


Hogan enters race controversy:


Hulk Hogan has criticised a US TV host for using the 'N' word on TV. The same word he was fired from WWE for using in his sex tape.


Fan incident:


Alberto Del Rio was shoved to the ground whilst celebrating a win with fans at Impact this week.


Extreme Rules:


Tonight is WWE Extreme Rules. A Raw special. Apollo Crews vs Kalisto will be the pre show match.


Retirement:


Vader has seemingly announced his retirement, saying he has given up his first love on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment