Thursday, June 29, 2017

Today's News

Heartbreak for TE winner:


TE3 winner Matt Cappotelli is once again facing life threatening brain surgery. His WWE career was ended before it started when he was diagnosed with a brain tumour 10 years ago. That tumour is now back, bigger and badder than before. His doctors have told him that parts of the mass are inoperable, but they will remove as much as they can during today's surgery.

Matt is probably best known for the shoot beatdown he suffered at the hands of Hardcore Holly on the show, which he co-won with John Morrison.


Pillman returning to WWE:


Brian Pillman's son, Jr, has expressed his determination to make it to WWE to pick up where his deceased dad left off.


Hogan talks trying to change career during Hulkamania era:


"So fast forward, I'm doing my Hulkamania thing during the 80s, and the bass players for the Rolling Stones - they needed a new bass player so I just happened to be with Jerry Hall over in the U.K. doing entertainment show, we were presenters. And after we presented I was thinking 'Wow, how do I get to your - how do I say something?' So all of a sudden we go backstage and she goes, 'Oh my son is a huge fan, would you mind sending some merchandise at all?' I said, 'No problem, and by the way tell Mick I played bass, I played for 10 years and I was a studio guy, and I know every song play and I'd love to be in the band.' Never heard a word from them. Never heard a word from anybody. Then, we fast forward to when I saw Metallica was looking for a bass player. I was like 'Oh my god, Metallica!' Man I'm making tapes, I'm sending stuff - never heard a word from them either. So I was trying, but I never heard from anybody."


Kidd back at work:


Tyson Kidd has agreed to return to WWE as a SmackDown producer.


Mae Young:


WWE have announced a biopic movie of the late HOF'er.


Title change brought forward:


The Meltzer has claimed to have received conformation from WWE sources that the planned Mania Universal title match between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns has been moved to this years SummerSlam. That would leave Roman to face John Cena at WrestleMania next year.


Slammiversary:


Impact are making this years PPV an international incident. They have already confirmed AAA talent will be working the show, now conformation that Japan's Pro Wrestling NOAH are sending stars over too.


Scott Steiner says Hulk Hogan tried to get him locked away:


"Well I had to get a, you know, I had my lawyer call the police department because he tried to get me arrested for assault. You know, threatened his life, I mean, you know that's a serious, that carries 15-20 years. And of course WWE takes the word of a racist. You know and puts my picture all over the entrances like I'm going to go there. You know, so, no, nothing ever came of it. Other than the fact that, you know, Hogan shows what a coward he really is. Lucky it happened at an airport where it had all the cameras so, you know, it was easy to prove my innocence."


The WWE house:


Baron Corbin has become the third WWE owner of a house. Originally owned by the Undertaker, the home had been lived in by Big Show before this most recent change.


Paige dropped:


Paige has been dumped from the cast of Total Diva's. Carmella will take her place.


Battle Royal winner leaked:


AJ Styles is set to win next weeks SD battle royal. A leak has him facing Kevin Owens at Battleground.


Bram:


Bram has been released from his Rome hospital bed after having surgery on a still unspecified but ''Bad'' injury.


WWE games:


Kurt Angle has confirmed he will be on this years WWE game.

No comments:

Post a Comment