Thursday, July 20, 2017

Today's News

NXT:


Drew McIntyre is number one contender to the NXT title.


Battleground:


Sami Zayn vs Mike Kanellis has been booked for this weekends special.


Punk offers support:


CM Punk sent a video of support to a fan of his, who was suffering with a bout of depression after losing a video game tournament.


Paige faces police charges:


Police in Orlando have found probable cause to lay charges against Paige in relation to the domestic violence incident with Alberto Del Rio. This could cost her her WWE career. If charges are brought she would be suspended for a breach of the morals clause, if convicted of a crime she would be fired.


Lesnar to UFC:


UFC say Brock Lesnar has not entered USADA testing, and has not, as yet, requested to do so. He is also still a WWE star, and may be after Mania 34 because his current deal has a renewal clause, meaning unless he expresses his desire not to renew his contract, or WWE decide not to continue with his employment, he would stay on the books without the need to have a new one signed.


WWE business:


WWE have signed a multi-year deal with Supersport in South Africa, to air their TV shows. A new line of girls fashion dolls has also been announced.


GFW:


Magnus has left GFW, just weeks after his return.


Impact > NXT:


Moose has revealed why he went to Impact instead of WWE...

"I just felt like it was a better situation. That's all I really want to say about that. I think it was just a better situation for me. That's why I decided to come to Impact."


Del Rio quits:


Alberto Del Rio has stepped down from his role with MMA group Combate Americas.


Cena's days numbered:


John Cena says he hasn't got long left...

"The reason that I wanted to be a free agent and the reason they kind of granted my request is because I don't know if I'll be available for Smackdown specific only or Raw specific only, and I also know that my days are numbered. I just turned 40 in April and we have so many young and talented performers, I don't know how many years I have left. So in the time I have left, I'm gonna do what I can to dedicate to this company I just want to be able to do it the most time that I possibly can."

No comments:

Post a Comment