Saturday, July 8, 2017

Today's News

NWO earn key to the door:


NWO are celebrating 21 years since their formation.


New champion:


AJ Styles won the US title at MSG last night.


Austin Aries:


Austin Aries asked for his WWE release yesterday because he was frustrated at being put into 205 Live. He reportedly felt he deserved better. WWE granted the release because of his bad backstage attitude and negative effect on the locker room.



Corbin talks Vince keeping him grounded:


"The other day, he got me good. I was just standing by Gorilla and looking at myself in the mirror or something and he bodychecked me. I about went into the mirror and I turned around ready to swing at somebody. I was like, 'who just shoved me?' and it was Vince and he's just belly-laughing, but I can't go do anything? What am I going to do? He just shoved me! Or he'll sneak up behind you and smack you across the back really hard. It startles you and you're instantly angry, like, 'argh! If you weren't Vince McMahon…' It was so funny because then later, he was stopped texting on his phone or whatever and I just snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear, 'I could have got you back right there.' And he just belly-laughed… but yeah, you've got to give it back to him a little bit."


NJPW talent blast JR:


New Japan stars are furious at the poor commentary on their US specials. Jim Ross and Josh Barnett have been panned for needing a photo sheet with the stars names on them, calling moves wrong and bias toward some stars over others.


TV star at indie:


90's American teen star Topanga from a show called 'Boy Meets World' was a star guest at PWG last night.


Simon Gotch:


Simon Gotch's 90 day no compete ban from WWE is over.


WWE rejections:


WWE have rejected bids for WrestleMania from Gillette Stadium and for SummerSlam from Boston's Fenway park.


HOF'er returning:


Alundra Blayze says she will be involved in the Mae Young Classic.


Impact star leaves:


Madison Rayne has been removed from the Impact roster.


NFL star mad at team mate:


DeAngelo Williams says he was mad at Gronk for getting involved at WrestleMania this year...

"So I'll tell you this Moose and I'm going to be 100 percent honest with you. We were sitting at Wrestlemania this year and when Gronk jumped over there and he went in and he tackled him. Gary saw the frustration in my face and he was like man what's wrong? I said Gronk doesn't even watch wrestling. He's not even a fan! His friend wrestles but he's not even a fan. He has no idea what's going on and he got that involved in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment