Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Today's News

Del Rio / Paige domestic violence incident:


Alberto Del Rio says Paige lied about the Orlando airport incident yesterday, and that it was her that assaulted him, not a third woman. That lady has also come out angrily, talking to an online publication, she said that there was absolutely no truth to Paige's allegation against her, but that she was secretly taking pictures of the couple, she also shared an audio recording of the incident she had taken...



The incident seems to have started when Paige received some bad news about a sick relative from the UK. She was taking too long on the phone for Del Rio's liking, and he is said to have grabbed her by the wrist holding the phone and told her he hoped her uncle would hurry up and die. Paige responded angrily, throwing a drink over him and storming off, with him in pursuit, threatening to phone the police on her. This, based on the audio, is, it seems, where the third lady entered the incident, and tried to talk Del Rio out of chasing her through the airport, at the same time as sycophantically telling him she was a huge fan. Del Rio would not stop following her, despite Paige begging for him to leave her alone, demanding that the police were called to arrest her for the assault she had allegedly committed against him. Paige also accused him of being on a two day cocaine binge, and told him he had ruined her career. Del Rio reportedly told the third lady to look in Paige's bag, because it was her that had all of the coke.


SummerSlam:


Kurt Angle will reveal his big secret next week on Raw. It may lead to a SummerSlam match. Lots of speculation on who will be involved, most likely is Stephanie McMahon's return, but there is some online rumour about a WWE Raw debut for Dixie Carter.



Raw guest:


WCW legend Stevie Ray was backstage last night.



Hardy's break Raw:


In what might have been a show of defiance against Impact, who are said to be winning the battle for broken, both of the Hardy brothers used a number of their cult phrases on Raw last night.



Alum returning?:


WWE posted a playlist of Shelton Benjamin's highlights today, leading to speculation on a potential return to the company.



Alexa mad at fans:


Alexa Bliss has admitted being in possibly Raw's worst ever segment recently, and that fans do really make her mad with their ''What!'' chants...


"They said, 'what, what, what' so loud and so many times that I legit got hot and I was like, 'I swear to God, if you say, 'what' one more time,' and that wasn't the best way to handle it. So after that, I was like, 'okay, I need to think of other ways to shut that down' because that didn't work and it made me legit really mad. And I was like, 'okay, if they're going to try to fit it in, I'm not going to let them fit it in and if they're really trying to, I'm just going to turn it around on them.' So one of them was, 'Alexa Bliss is the best say, 'what'' and then, one of them, I was talking about Bayley in the kendo stick-on-a-pole-match, and they were like, 'what?' and I was like, 'I know, right?'"


Rusev takes shot at WWE nepotism toward home nation talent:


''RAW IS LIKE SmackDown LIVE Another handout to another AMERICAN. Loose (Lose) and you get World Title Opportunity. Never Give Up being American.''


Family worried:


Paige's brother Zac has taken to social media to say he fears his sister may be on a road to self destruction, and that he is extremely concerned about her safety. He fired most of his anger at Brad Maddox, who made the sex tape which leaked of her, and made some strong accusations, but has in the past also been vocal about his mis-givings over her relationship with Del Rio...

"I've got too say I'm very worried about my sister. Please keep a eye on her, she had one Prick Known as brad Maddox who took advantage of an 18 year old girl. Physically and mentally abused her. And now she's with a control freak who think he's a tough guy cause he's beats my sister and has money too cover his tracks. I love my sister she will end up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse. Please share this, I want the world to know that i care about my lil sister.....everyone keep an eye on her ...you'll be a(n)rgry at me but I love you, I'm writing this on behalf of all the Knights."


Charity toy:


WWE are releasing a John Cena figure to raise funds for Make-A-Wish.


GFW takeover:


GFW will officially take over Impact on August 17. New belts will be unveiled and this years HOF inductee will be announced on the same day.


Randy Orton:


Randy Orton is in Thailand filming a movie.


DDP tells Vader he is waiting to help:


Vader has been blasting DDP on social media. He claims he is refusing to help him get healthy unless he retires from wrestling. DDP has explained why he would want the Alum to do so...

"I can't heal you with the program if you're constantly continuing to beat up your body wrestling, the program wouldn't have helped Jake or anyone else. I worked with Leon and he's really beat up from all the years of football and wrestling. My initials aren't JC (Jesus Christ), they're DDP. Everyone at any age needs time to heal, especially at 61, that's just common sense. Anybody who knows me at all knows I would never turn anyone down to work with them at my PC, especially one of the boys. Leon just needs to return my call."


JR working at improvement:


Jim Ross says he spent 15 hours at the WWE PC today preparing for the Mae Young classic. Sadly Nixon Newell, who was to represent Wales in the competition is out with a knee injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment