Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Today's News

WWE toys:


WWE have extended their relationship with Mattel by another two years, added to the deal already in place, this takes them through until 2021.


WWE outreach:


WWE visited a children's hospital before Raw yesterday.


Champ to leave:


Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman announced they will quit WWE if Brock loses his title at SummerSlam.


Rusev snipes at Cena:


Rusev has tweeted a dig at John Cena scoring a major movie role this week...

''But he is not a part timer he is an all timer...... remember.''


Sting:


Sting says he can wrestle again, but is choosing not to.


Ryback vs Warrior:


Ryback has taken aim at Dana Warrior on his recent podcast. He is angry she outed him as making up a match he claimed he was going to have with her husband at Mania 30...

"One thing that really upset me about that in regards to the graveside and using his name in vain; it's not making me any money to talk about that; I'm not using his image and likeness on my supplements to make me money, you know what I mean? So, I don't understand where she is coming from where she is attacking me. I find it really odd that she took that route for her to attack me that way because she was always so kind to me before. There's so many different ways to handle that than to do that publicly. Why couldn't she have just private messaged me? If you think about it, I'm not lying, but who knows. I am truly baffled by that. It just sucks because people are running with it."


SmackDown tease:



  • John Cena and Shinsuke Nakamura to clash in dream match for SummerSlam WWE Title opportunity
  • Kevin Owens challenges United States Champion AJ Styles
  • Naomi & Becky Lynch join forces for tag team action
  • Chad Gable looks to break out against Rusev
  • Will The Fashion Police finally crack the case?

Goldberg on the Goldberg's:


Goldberg has landed a spot on my favourite US show, 'The Goldberg's'. He will play the high school coach's older brother.


WWE UK:


Jack Gallagher will challenge Pete Dunne for the UK title at the next Progress show.


SummerSlam:


The Miz vs Jason Jordan and Sheamus & Cesaro vs Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins are planned to be the other two Raw title matches for this months PPV.


JBL says Raw star has killed career:


JBL says the backstage behaviour of Enzo Amore will inevitably ruin his WWE career...

"Once the locker turned against these guys - they were sprayed with human repellent or whatever - they never made it. So the odds are completely against Enzo. Now I think he's very talented, I've had a good working relationship with him but apparently there's a lot of problems with him and the rest of the world."

He said the Miz is the only exception to the rule.


HOF'er returning:


Terry Funk, aged 73, will be back in the ring in September.


SD SPOILER!!!:


A leak from tonight's SD script has Shinsuke Nakamura beating John Cena and moving on to face Jinder Mahal at SummerSlam.


Rhodes released:


Brandi has been removed from the GFW roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment