Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Today's News

SummerSlam:


AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens (US title) with Shane McMahon as guest ref has been added to SummerSlam, as has Neville vs Akira Tozawa (Cruiser), Randy Orton vs Rusev and Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the World title, after Nakamura beat John Cena last night.


John Cena may instead face Baron Corbin, but that is not yet official.


WWE TV:


WWE have extended their TV deal with Foxtel in Australia.



Injury:


Bayley injured her shoulder on Raw this week and may be out of SummerSlam.



Reunion:


Dutch Mantell is actively trying to talk Jack Swagger into reuniting with him in GFW.



Apology:


Shinsuke Nakamura apologised to John Cena for dropping him on the back of his head during their match last night. Austin Aries responded with a shot at the Japanese, saying at least he didn't break your face, to Cena. He was referring to the facial injury he suffered in NXT last year.



WWE kill show:


Daniel Bryan says WWE have told him not to continue with his own personal version of 'Talking Smack'.



Old girl nervous about return:


Brooke says she is concerned about getting back into wrestling...


"At the end of the day, I still don't know. What if I go back for selfish reasons and I get hurt? What if I can't care for my son the way I need to? What if I break my neck or become paralyzed? I'm still battling that to figure out what it is I want to do as far as wrestling. Right now, I'm trying to help people get to their fitness goals. Is that my new passion? Can I do both? It's up in the air."


Jarrett plays down incident:


Karen Jarrett has rubbished the story of her bar room fall out with Braun Strowman...

"It was a silly incident where you have two people in the wrestling business playing their characters, being silly and it got blown way out of proportion, and the fact that the two of us are still in the news and it's still being talked about, that's a question that you took the time to ask I think is hysterical, to be honest with you. It's silliness. It's the wrestling business, we had fun with it and somebody took it and turned it into something more than it was."

No comments:

Post a Comment