Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Today's News

No Mercy:


John Cena vs Roman Reigns is official for the next Raw only PPV.


WWE support American disaster victims:


WWE aired a VT asking fans to donate to help victims of the hurricane in Texas this week, which has displaced thousands from their homes and killed a number in the city of Houston. The Rock has sent $25,000 to the relief fund.


New look:


Big Show has shaved his beard off.


Dolph's brother jailed:


Dolph Ziggler's brother has been jailed for 15 years for killing a serviceman during a botched robbery when he and a friend went to his hotel room to purchase drugs from him.


New champion:


Alexa Bliss regained the red Women's gold she had lost at SummerSlam, last night.


Injuries:


Xavier Woods injured his knee at last nights SD live show. Samoa Joe also hurt his knee over the weekend. He is benched for about 4 weeks.

Primo is at the PC preparing for his return.


Ric Flair:


Ric Flair is starting his road back from ill health. He will begin physical therapy soon.


Enzo dropped:


Enzo Amore was pulled from the IC title battle royal last night and instead wrestled a 205 Live wrestler.


SD teaser:



  • Will Kevin Owens be on the warpath?
  • Will Bobby Roode continue to make SmackDown LIVE glorious?
  • Gable & Benjamin make their tag team debut
  • Is Dolph Ziggler ready to show off his star power?
  • Has Lana prepared Tamina to crush the competition?



MYC star suffers heartbreak:


Lacey Evans father killed himself just weeks before the MYC show taped. She has shared why she felt she needed to work the shows anyway...

"It was a rough life growing up between the addiction and depression and the suicide attempts that came later. My family was dealing with a lot of things. I was stuck in the middle of it. All I knew is what I didn't want to become when I became older. I guess I had good role models in a bad way. That made me work extra hard and keep my mind focused. My father overdosed two months before my WWE tryout... My biggest thing, and he didn't make it. He didn't make it to any graduation I've ever had. Not high school. Not college. Not the Marine Corps. I've done big things and he never made it to one."


WWE in ad:


Sheamus & Cesaro have taped an ad for Burger King.


First match, last match:


Santino Marella had his first match for four years recently, and it was his last. He further damaged his surgically repaired neck during the bout.


John Cena:


John Cena has landed a voice acting role on an animated comedy series.

No comments:

Post a Comment