Thursday, August 10, 2017

Today's News

NXT return:


Eric Young is back at work after taking some time off following the death of his mother.


NXT Brooklyn:


Johnny Gargano vs Andrade Cien Almas is booked for the SummerSlam weekend special.


Show axed:


WWE have dropped 'NXT Insider'.


Sheamus:


Sheamus is in Canada making a movie.


HOF'er blasts Vince:


Billy Graham is not happy that Vince is not happy with Shinsuke Nakamura...

Hey fans, I just read a few hours ago that a story came out today in Sports Illustrated concerning the FURY of one Vince McMahon. Seem that he is furious with the Japanese star Nakamura, for dropping Cena on his head in their match last week. Vince said he "is not so much that mad at at Shinsuke, but that Cena has been the " FACE " of the company for a full decade now." Not for long Vince madman McMahon. Cena is on his way to La La land. I saw Stan Hansen give Bruno the elbow in MSG when he broke Bruno's neck. Vince Sr. didn't cry like a baby, he just let Bruno get his neck fixed and keep on wrestling. Vince is living in Disney Land if he thinks Cena is still the " Face " of the WWE. Grow up Vince. God, Vince is such a cry baby !!!''


New school:


Heath Slater opened his wrestling school today, and announced Faarooq and Mr. Hughes will be the trainers.


GFW star buries WWE:


Trevor Lee says 205 Live is garbage...

"You wanna know what 205 Live is. It's garbage! I'm 225-pounds and I'm the X-Division Champion. None of those guys could even hold a dime to what I can do. Get out of here, next question."


Why Kurrgan became a clown:


The Jackyl has revealed why Kurrgan was put with the Oddities group in 1998...

"How Kurgan turned into an Oddity, after WrestleMania where Austin took the belt from Shawn, I'm at the afterparty and Kurrgan's there with his wife and Kurrgan says, 'my wife is going to have me dancing. I'm going to get up and dance and I'm sure you're going to have a laugh.' And I go, 'dude, don't do it.' He's like, 'why?' I go, 'don't let Vince see you up dancing.' And he's like, 'well, my wife wants me to dance, blah, blah, blah.' I'm like, 'don't do it.' He got up, he's dancing, disco dancing, he's pretty good, but I'm not watching him. I'm watching Vince and I saw him catch Vince's eye and I'm like, 'he's not a giant anymore.' And within a month, he was in a tuxedo dancing and that's the night I learned 'don't do anything in front of Vince that you don't want to do in front of millions of people."


WWE Network:


WWE are rolling out their Network in China.


WCW surgery:


Lodi is having neck surgery today.


Jeff banned:


The Hardyz could not work WWE events this week because of Jeff Hardy's criminal convictions. WWE could not get permission for him to cross the border into Canada.


Alum on TV:


Christian is taping an episode of 'Murdoch Mysteries'.


Big gig for Flair:


Ric Flair opened a big golf competition in America today.

No comments:

Post a Comment