Friday, August 11, 2017

Today's News

Wrestling show renewed:


'Glow' has confirmed a second series is in the works.


Nikki's decision:


John Cena says he will allow Nikki Bella to decide if their wedding will be filmed for TV...


"I'm not sure. I'm going have to divert to her on that one. She's the boss. Her show is called Total Bellas, so it's kind of about her life and if she decides to open up that moment to the rest of the world, I certainly support her. At the same time, if she were to decide that wants that moment just for us, I'd certainly support her with that as well."


Alum injured:


Evan Bourne dislocated his shoulder on GFW TV this week. He is out for 6-8 weeks and says he may have to change his ring style as a result of the ligament injuries which have left him with numbness down one side of his upper body.


DX:


DX are celebrating twenty years since the groups creation this week.


Terry Funk shares why he is returning to the ring:


"I'm back doing what I love. I'm really honest about this, I don't need the money. ...I don't know if I can kick some ass or not, I don't know if I can get my foot up that high. I'll bet I can. I've been working out hard at it, and one more time is all I want."


HHH loves hammers:


Triple H has taped a TV spot promoting SummerSlam in the UK, for Sky. He also wished West Ham Utd luck in their game against Manchester Utd this weekend.


Too much, too soon:


Eva Marie says WWE pushed her too soon when she signed, and that she wishes she could have learned the game before being thrown out there to play it...

''Yes. For sure, the inner athlete and perfectionist in me wishes I was able to train the multiple years these wrestlers are able to before they get on TV. However, if that opportunity never came up, then I would not have been put in front of the WWE universe, dyed my hair, been put in front of my team. Everything happens for a reason. For me, it all played out pretty damn good.''


Icon working with WWE:


Horror legend Tom Savini has worked with WWE on designing a new line of WWE Zombie action figures. He also made Sasha Banks up to look like her toy at Raw recently.


The Rock:


After 22 hours of work the Rock has unveiled the cover over of his iconic brahma bull tattoo (Photo).


Jericho talks recent return:


Chris Jericho says he was at SmackDown a couple of weeks ago to tape a podcast interview with Breezango, but was cajoled into competing on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment