Sunday, August 27, 2017

Today's News

Mayweather / McGregor:


One time WWE wrestler, Floyd Mayweather, is 50-0. He beat UFC's Conor McGregor by TKO in round 10 of 12 of their fight last night.

Emotional video emerges:


A video of Paul Heyman making an emotive speech at a Jim Ross speaking show, paying tribute to the HOF'er's late wife Jan, has been released online...


Edge names move thieves:


Edge has playfully called out two WWE stars for using his moves without asking him permission...

"I did that one submission, I think I called it The Edgecator, or The Edgecation, or something, which was kind of like, I looked at it like a reverse Sharpshooter/ankle lock where I could be looking at the back of the head. I think Sheamus has used it since. He didn't call and ask me. He didn't text me. I don't care. Again, I think that's kind of a tip of the hat. I think Sandow used every one of my moves! And then, when he saw me, he was like, 'uh, oh yeah, by the way, is that cool?' And I was like, 'well, I mean, you've already done it, so it's a little late, but yes, it's cool.' And I like him, so I was just busting his chops. But yeah, I always look at that stuff as a tip of the old hatski."

Sickening incident:


The wrestling world has reacted with revulsion to a disgusting incident at AAA's show last night. Sexy Star appeared to deliberately break the arm of GFW star Rosemary during their match, after being involved in a shoot incident with another lady wrestler. The scene backstage was said to be toxic and ugly, and Star quickly left the building, but was found and brought back by Vampiro, who made her apologise to the GFW talent. She did so, then left again, as word got back that the other lady was looking for her, to finish the incident that started it. Rosemary's arm was pulled out of place, but she is not expected to miss too much ring time. Talent from all promotions have rounded upon the Mexican, calling her a plague on the business and for her to banned from the sport for life.

Enzo at big fight:


Enzo Amore paid $10,000 to watch the Floyd vs Conor fight last night.

NXT:


WWE officials are considering offering the NXT Women's title as the prize for the winner of the Mae Young classic tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment