Sunday, August 13, 2017

Today's News

GFW star quits:


Angelina Love has followed Davey Richards out of Impact. She quit this weekend.


Alum blasted midget Benoit:


Kevin Sullivan says Sid did not want to drop the WCW gold to Chris Benoit...

"You know this story. I walked into a room with Sid Vicious, 6' 9", with a babyface that was 5' 8" at best and asked him to put Chris Benoit over clean. Sid b---hed and moaned and said, 'why am I putting a midget over'? 'What is wrong with you?' Sometimes it not as easy as it sounds."


HOF'er in hospital:


Ric Flair is being monitored in hospital for heart related issues. The tests are said to be routine.


Injury:


TK Cooper dislocated his ankle working the Progress US show in NYC last night.


WWE UFC:


Jinder Mahal will accompany the first Indian UFC fighter to the octagon for his debut fight.


Evan Bourne reveals what could get him back to WWE:


"I mean Xavier Woods and Big E are guys I know also. I mean honestly, if New Day were to ever get a new member, if they were ever to be the Bullet Club and just started adding guys, I think I would be top of the list because there's nothing I like to do more than to go out to the wrestling ring, have some fun, share what I enjoy with the world and put smiles on faces. To work with Kofi again would be a treat because he has incredible in-ring work and what I said about being a babyface? That's why Kofi Kingston is loved by so many fans because he is true to himself and genuine. That's how he lives his life. I definitely want to be like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment