Sunday, January 1, 2017

Today's News

Legends to Rumble:


The Undertaker is expected to announce himself for the Royal Rumble on Raw next week, and Shawn Michaels will also reveal what his role at the event will be.


Santino talks Cornette:


Santino Marella says Jim Cornette's now infamous slap cost him his WWE job, but did not cause heat on him backstage, in fact, he claims WWE called him to apologise...

"Really he was gonna be fired anyway, that was just the straw that broke the camel's back and that gave them a reason to expedite it. He's a lose cannon, he threatened guys, yeah he was pretty bad. Boogeyman wasn't mad at me, he says that but I talked to Marty after and he's like 'I wasn't mad at you man' and I said 'I didn't think you were.' He was frustrated, he was upset because of what happened but -- yeah Marty never did, but talent relations called and said 'That's not how we treat our talent, we want it to be a positive and nurturing environment, and they handled it professionally. I wasn't too mad at the time, it wasn't gonna stop me, it wasn't gonna get in my way."


For the sake of Auld Lang Syne:


WWE Alum Cody Rhodes rang the new year in with two of his former colleagues, Zack Ryder and Tyson Kidd. Meanwhile a group of WWE stars partied with Alum Dean Malenko and old boy Mike Knox. Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler and his girlfriend Dana Brooke led Braun Strowman, Jinder Mahal and Luke Gallows in their celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment