Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Today's News

Royal Rumble:


Mojo Rawley has earned a spot in the Rumble match and a new match has been booked. Natalya, Mickie James and Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Bella, Naomi and Becky Lynch.



Raw star again mentions brand switch:


Sasha Banks has again named the SmackDown Women's title as her goal for 2017, despite being a Raw star.



Bradshaw ribbed:


A jobber on 205 Live last night was named Tripp Bradshaw, this was a rib aimed at JBL after his clumsiness of last week.



Alum screwed:


Batista says WWE ruined his return in 2014...


"It really sucked. It didn't have anything to do with me or anything, there was just a lot going on behind the scenes. It was the company, man. They really just screwed me over. I was banging my head against the wall every day. It's one of those things, I wish people knew how hard I fought to be there and how hard I fought to just give them the best matches and performances that I could. But it was an everyday struggle dealing with the company. It was such a f---ing nightmare."


Raw man punished:


Sami Zayn was reportedly made to cut an awkward promo on Raw this week because he has heat backstage. The skit was done to embarrass him and make him look like a ''Total geek.''


HOF'er blasts critics:


Jim Ross has come out as critical of people dis-respeting Jimmy Snuka. Referring to boo's after WWE aired a tribute to him on Raw last week...

"I had no issues with the WWE tribute. I was glad they recognized it and recognized his passing. For wrestling fans, for many of them, he meant a lot to a generation of fans. I'm glad that they acknowledged it. It's the wrong form, in my view, to continue to wear out a topic of a trial that never happened and a court case that's been dismissed. I don't know what happened and all this other stuff regarding Jimmy and the lady that was murdered. But golly, there's a time and place to discuss those issues. And one would think that we'd have enough intelligence to let the family – he had a lot of kids, man. They have friends and they have cousins and I think to just let the family grieve before we go back on this Oliver Stone quest of proving Jimmy Snuka posthumously was a murderer. It's ridiculous. It's embarrassing."

He later apologised for any offence the family of Miss Argento, the lady Snuka was accused of killing in 1983, took to his remarks.


Xavier Woods:


Xavier Woods will host this years gaming awards in March.


New DVD's:


Mick Foley is taping 'The Best of the 2000's' which will be released on a 4 disc DVD collection in April. They also have a Seth Rollins set coming out in May.


Twitter feud:


Paige is in a Twitter feud with an MTV host who blasted WWE women as nothing but strippers.


Kenny Omega talks Rumble chances:


"The most I can say right now is that if some of you are subscribers to the Network and you're looking forward to something happening or not happening on the 29th... I'm not sure if I could pull a rabbit out of the hat by that date," Omega said. "That's all I can say for now. But that doesn't mean that it's impossible. I'm not saying anything... that might be asking too much at this point and time. That's literally the most news I've given anyone up to this point."


WrestleMania celeb dies:


Mary Tyler Moore was a guest at WrestleMania 6 in 1990, she died today aged 80. Million Dollar Man shared this photo of her from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment