Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Today's News

Injuries:


Paige has started physical therapy, as her recovery from neck surgery continues.


Goldberg and Rusev were bust open on Raw last night.


Royal Rumble:


Big Show, Rusev, Big Cass and Sami Zayn have taken spots in the Royal Rumble for Raw.


Cesaro & Sheamus will put their Tag gold on the line against The Club on the kick off show. Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax will also be a pre show bout.


Rollins Rumble revocation:


Seth Rollins has lost his spot in the Royal Rumble to Sami Zayn, who beat him for it on Raw last night.



DVD delay:


Speculation on HOF induction for DDP has again been peaked by WWE announcing they have delayed his DVD release until after WrestleMania.


Why is Goldberg still around?:


Goldberg has revealed why he is doing more than just one more match...

"You know, I think the reaction of my son, the reaction of my wife and, you have to say, the reaction of the crowd. I'm greatly appreciative than anybody would ever know who I was, especially back then when I was doing my thing, let alone 12 years removed and the welcome that I got. I'm very humbled and it just makes me want to go out and work harder. I'm here in Cleveland, woke up at 5 o'clock, already worked out the first time today, ate a couple of times, gonna go to the gym again here in a little while. I'm addicted to this training thing. I'm an extremely lucky guy. Vince McMahon has opened his doors and I'm back at home. It's a different experience this time."


Undertaker:


The Undertaker still needs hip replacement surgery, but he feels the op would end his career, and he wants to retire on his terms, so is putting the surgery off until he is ready to hang them up.


Mickie addresses Cena:


Mickie James says she can work with her former boyfriends John Cena and Kenny of the Spirit Squad, and hopes they feel the same...

"We're all adults, and you know obviously this business is what it is. We've all had our share of relationships failed. I think that being adults and being professionals...I would hope that, and I'm pretty sure that it's going to be pretty awesome, because I'm sure that I'm going to have to work with Nikki in the ring and I know that we could do some really amazing stuff. As far as that whole thing with Ken it was a shame that he went out and said the things that he did and did that, because I feel that a lot of it was a lie and it was mostly just kind of to help his book sales or whatever the case may be. But you know, it is what it is and you know, I'm a grown up."


Cena on TV:


John Cena hosted 'Today' this morning and will present the Nickelodeon Kids awards this year.


Linda's big day:


Linda McMahon was in front of the senate for her hearing for her role in Donald Trump's government. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon sat in the audience supporting her.


Hogan movie bought:


Netflix have bought the rights to the Hulk Hogan vs Gawker movie.


WWE tribute:


Double HOF'er Ric Flair will have a statue unveiled at WrestleMania weekend. He follows Andre The Giant, Dusty Rhodes, Ultimate Warrior and Bruno Sammartino in being honoured in this way.


WWE wedding:


Buddy Murphy and Alexa Bliss are engaged to be married.


SmackDown tease:



  • Randy Orton and Luke Harper battle to decide The Wyatt Family's future
  • Renee Young set to interview the returning Mickie James
  • AJ Styles will call out John Cena
  • Kalisto seeks payback on Dolph Ziggler

No comments:

Post a Comment