Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Today's News

Sting:


He want's it, he wants it at WrestleMania 31, and he wants it to be The Undertaker... Sting has confirmed that he does want one more match, and that WrestleMania 31 in California would be the perfect time, and that The Undertaker would be the perfect last opponent... are we finally going to see the long talked about dream match for so many wrestling fans, or as Sting fears, will The Undertaker say no...

"I know what happened at WrestleMania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I'm hoping, that Taker's still going to come back and that he's not done. If he's not done, and he would consider doing it, I'd love to work with him one time. I'd love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits. I've done so many things in the wrestling business but the one thing I'd never done was wrestle or be a part of the WWE family. I didn't want too hang it all up and retire and disappear again without having done that in some capacity."

Bye Bye Punk:


WWE have officially removed CM Punk from their active roster and dropped him onto the Alumni page. This signals the end of his relationship  with WWE. CM commented on the news...

''Thank YOU.Thanks for all the help and support through the years. Health and happiness above all.Don't ever take any s--t from anybody."

Emma:


Emma returned to WWE TV on last night's Main Event taping.

Vince Russo confirms TNA role:


"Recently, I accidentally sent an e-mail to a third-party that was not meant for their eyes. The e-mail concerned my current involvement with TNA Wrestling. TNA rendered my services as a consultant to work with their announce team of Mike Tenay and Taz. The condition from their side was that I kept it confidential between the two parties. As their employee, it was up to me to honor their wishes, so that's what I intended to do. My integrity means everything to me, so I just hope you can understand and forgive. Peace."

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston.
  • Alicia Fox vs Eva Marie.
  • Chris Jericho vs Luke Harper. 
  • Dolph Ziggler & Sheamus vs Fandango & The Miz. 
  • AJ Lee & Paige vs Layla & Summer Rae. 
  • Dean Ambrose vs Kane.


SummerSlam spoilt:


A leak of a VT promoting a World title match between John Cena and Brock Lesnar has confirmed the main event plan for SummerSlam, this follows Amazon posting the SummerSlam poster too early, which also showed the planned main event competitors.

BattleGround:


Adam Rose and Damien Sandow were pulled from the IC Title battle Royal last night, leaving 20 contenders for the vacant title.

Performance Center:


Bo Dallas has discussed the importance of the WWE training school...

"Coming here, I sharpened and fine-tuned everything I had and needed. What I thought of as myself as a performer, I looked back and was like, 'Wow, I improved from where I was.' I thought I was ready and then saw the improvements I made which were unbelievable. It makes the transition from down here to up there (the WWE roster) so much easier because you're prepared for what they need you to do. It's not like you're jumping into a whole other world. You're prepared for what they need."

WWE DVD:


Here are the latest new DVD's coming from WWE, and loose dates for release...

* The Attitude Era, Volume 2 - Expected in November.

* WWE Slam City - Budget release of the animated series, a possible UK exclusive in November.

* Macho Man: The Randy Savage Story - Second Savage WWE DVD with a documentary, expected in November.

* Top Giants In Wrestling History - Recently confirmed but pushed back, now expected in December.

* WWE's Best Pay-Per-View Matches of 2014.

The Rock:


The Rock has revealed he has spoken to Vince McMahon about returning to the ring, but the long planned feud vs Brock Lesnar is now off the table, as WWE have other long term plans for Lesnar, he however named two alternative rivals, Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns, one of whom could be his Mania 31 foe.

Seth Rollins:


Seth Rollins is opening a wrestling school in Illinois.

Big Show:


Show should be back any time, his movie has now wrapped.

Is TNA star Tough Enough?:


Rosita is expected to be offered a spot on the new series of Tough Enough.

WWE cuts taking toll:


WWE's removal of the tour bus is having an negative affect on staff morale. The production crew usually travel on the bus, and can sleep and relax as they travel from city to city before arriving and setting up the arena, ring, lights etc. They are now forced to drive to the venues themselves, taking up to a few hours, meaning they are arriving tired and upset, it is said some are already looking for the door.

New job for Tensai:


Tensai has moved to Orlando, and is now working as a coach at the PC full time.

Kenta:


WWE signed Kenta because they are launching the Network in Japan next year, and feel having a big name on their books from the country will make Japan a major force in the Networks success.

No comments:

Post a Comment