Saturday, June 1, 2013

Today's News

Randy Orton discusses Curtis Axel / Bray Wyatt:


He has revealed how excited he is by the upcoming debut of Bray Wyatt and his henchmen, and commended Curtis Axel on surviving the potential career suicide of his previous character Michael McGillicutty...

"Well, I'm used to calling him 'Husky,' but Bray's vignettes are awesome. And the other two guys down there in FCW, who are part of his team, are talented. That little group there looks great. I have no idea what we're in for but those vignettes have everyone's heads turning backstage. And wrestling is in Bray's blood. He's the son of Mike Rotunda - I.R.S. But Curtis Axel is third generation too. And so I think there's been a lot of pressure on Joe [Hennig] just being the son of 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig. I mean, how can there not be a lot of pressure? No disrespect to my father, but Mr. Perfect was around a little more and maybe had more of a following. So people might be more aware of who his father was and because of that I think he has a lot more to live up to. And that whole 'Michael McGillicutty' thing? That was just career suicide. But he made it through that. And I think anyone who can make it through having a name like 'McGillicutty' for however many years he had it is a survivor. The fact that he made it through shows you that the kid's got some staying power. And now with Paul Heyman in his back pocket? He's golden. Give him a couple weeks, a couple months, and he'll make a big impact."


Jack Korpela:


KVOA in Tucson, Arizona have hired the former WWE man as their new Sports Anchor.


Derrick Bateman:


Derrick Bateman has spoken of his recent WWE release...

"Yeah, it was something like that. I don't really have a reason per say. But then again it's not anything that I was surprised about. I think it was the best thing for me. I was in a bad place mentally, physically. I need a break and they need a break from me so we'll see what happens."


WWE list the 10 most ridiculous rivalries:


10. The Undertaker vs. The Undertaker

9. Sting & The British Bulldog vs. Vader & Sid

8. The Machines vs. The Heenan Family

7. Glacier & Ernest Miller vs. Wrath & Mortis

6. Edge vs. Booker T

5. Ultimate Warrior vs. Papa Shango

4. Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan

3. Al Snow vs. Big Boss Man

2. Sting vs. Vampiro

1. Hulk Hogan vs. The Dungeon of Doom


TNA Fail:


TNA drew their lowest viewing figures in years, scraping over 1 Million by a fraction, this is not a good sign after the first episode since returning to their old time slot, because they felt the later time was not working for them.


Hall Of Famer affected by tornadoes:


Jim Ross has tweeted after the devastating weather conditions in his home state of Oklahoma...

"Tornados moving out of Norman. Now dealing w/ flooding, high winds & thunderstorms. People encouraged not to travel. Lots of injuries."


Bobby Eaton:


The Former WCW man is doing much better after his heart problems, but will need a pacemaker fitted when he is strong enough to undergo the surgery, That may not be for 2 weeks.


WWE star returns:


Hunico is back on the road after a long injury lay off.


Batista slams TNA rumours:


Batista has shot down rumours of a TNA future...

Responding to a fan he tweeted...

''Seriously? I am a @WWE guy to the core.'', and said he looks forward to a WWE return at some point in the future.


Slammiversary:


Despite reports to the contrary, Hulk Hogan will be at this weekends TNA PPV...

The full card is also confirmed bar illness or injury...

No Holds Barred match for the World Title...

Sting vs. Bully Ray (C)

My prediction...

Jeff Hardy is coming back, and he will probably have a part to play in this match, but for me Bully is having a great run as champ an I hope he continues to reign...

Bully Ray to retain...

TNA Tag Team Title Elimination Match...

Daniels & Kazarian vs. Gunner & James Storm vs. Bobby Roode & Austin Aries vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez (C)

My prediction...

These multi team matches can be messy and unpredictable, so it is a tough call, I will edge for...

Aries and Roode to win the belts.

Ultimate X for the X Division Title...

Chris Sabin vs. Suicide vs. Kenny King (C)

My prediction...

X Division matches usually steal the show, so this could be awesome...

Chris Sabin to win the gold.

TNA Television Title Match... 

Joseph Park vs. Devon (C)

My prediction...

Aces and 8's will have their part to play in this, so...

Devon to retain.

Last Knockout Standing Match...

Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell

My prediction...

I hope Gail Kim wins, but workers never prosper...

Taryn Terrell to win.

Gutcheck Tournament Final...

Sam Shaw vs. Jay Bradley

My prediction...

Huge opportunity for these two young men to showcase themselves on the major stage, I hope they take the chance and put on a great show...

Sam Shaw to win.

Magnus, Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy vs. Aces & 8s

My prediction...

Aces and 8's to win.

AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle

My prediction...

Will be a solid match, but how many times have these guys wrestled each other now???...

AJ Styles to win.


Top 10:


WWE list their top 10 catfights...



Hall Of Famer for President:


Jesse The Body Ventura has given the biggest hint yet that he plans to run for the United States presidency...

"I believe one issue that would carry me to victory … I would give the people of America to their first opportunity to elect a president who doesn't belong to either party, since George Washington".

No comments:

Post a Comment