Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today's News

Jim Ross on Tim Tebow to WWE:


Jim Ross has again discussed the chances of Tim Tebow coming to WWE, He says while he believes the chances are very slim, the pairing would in his opinion be great business for both sides.


Zema Ion:


Zema Ion says he is finally back to 100% after an emergency appendectomy, However he now must have a further surgery to remove a tumour from his Colon.


Colt Cabana Interview:


On failing to make it with WWE...

"Lol... Scotty Goldman was NOT Gold .......man. I was signed because 10 WWE Wrestlers recommended me who had known me for years. NOT because I was scouted or known about. The higher ups didn't really know me OR get me. I don't think WWE higher ups ever understood the reason why people like me. So I think I was just kinda f--ked from the start."

On CM Punk's pipebomb promo...

"I knew he had a live mic and was gonna say whatever he wanted to. When he waved to me, i just kinda paused and had a HUGE SMILE on my face. I was more proud of him for doing the promo then thinking about him saying my name though"

On re-signing with WWE at that time...

"ZERO attempt. Johnny Ace gave me a dark match outta pitty I believe (lol, awe...sad) and never had any intention of doing anything with me."

On who should get a chance with WWE...

"BRISCOE BROTHERS have a license to print money! WWE legit told them no, 4 years ago. 'Not Cosmetically Pleasing' ITS f--kING PRO WRESTLING!!!!!! Moondogs weren't playgirl centerfolds...they were f--king pro wrestlers!"


Dusty Rhodes update:


Dusty Rhodes has been released from Hospital and will return to work tonight in Tampa.


Chris Jericho:


Y2J has released the full schedule for his band Fozzy's upcoming tour...

09/12 – Patchogue, N.Y. @ The Emporium
09/13 – New York, N.Y. @ BB King
09/14 – Montreal, Quebec @ Corona Theater
09/15 – Toronto, Ontario @ The Phoenix
09/17 – Reading, Pa. @ Reverb
09/18 – Cleveland, Ohio @ Peabody's
09/19 – Dayton, Ohio @ McGuffy's
09/20 – Flint, Mich. @ Machine Shop
09/21 – Joliet, Ill. @ Mojoes
09/22 – Milwaukee, Wis. @ The Rave
09/26 – Dallas, Texas @ House Of Blues
09/27 – San Antonio, Texas @ Backstage Live
09/28 – Houston, Texas @ House Of Blues
10/01 – Tempe, Ariz. @ Club Red
10/02 – Long Beach, Calif. @ Gaslamp
10/03 – Ramona, Calif. @ Ramona Mainstage
10/04 – Los Angeles, Calif. @ House Of Blues
10/05 – Corona, Calif. @ M15
10/06 – San Francisco, Calif. @ DNA Lounge
10/08 – Seattle, Wash. @ Studio Seven
10/09 – Portland, Ore. @ Mt Tabor
10/10 – Vancouver, British Columbia @ The Venue


Randy Orton:


Randy Orton says he wants to follow The Rock into the Movies later in his career, but would like to keep his links with wrestling in tact, as The Rock has done in the past few years.

He also discussed getting his job with WWE...

"I got a bad conduct discharge, was at home for a few months in late '99 and basically said, 'Dad, I want to give wrestling a shot, I sure as hell don't wanna go to college and the Marine Corps wasn't for me. And I need to make some money, so let's see if I can do it,'" Orton recalled. "He made a few phone calls, and luckily still had some connections. Guys like Jack Lanza, Pat Patterson, Bruce Pritchard, Tom Pritchard — those guys all helped me get a tryout. And I'd never been in the ring, so they went on a lot of faith and signed me and thought that they could help mold me into a WWE superstar. And now I'm glad they did, because that was a big turning point in my life."


The Undertaker:


The Undertaker has revealed why he continues to wrestle despite his ever growing list of injuries...

"Honestly, I love it, that's why. I've got 26 years in the business and all these injuries, but WrestleMania has become so huge, it's just hard to walk away from it. I want the audience leaving the stadium going 'Wow!' It's a responsibility I have being a top dog in this business. The crowd will let me know when it's time to leave. They haven't yet."

And this fan never will...!!!


Ex TNA star arrested:


Adam Pacman Jones was arrested last week for assaulting a woman in a bar, he says he was defending himself after she threw a beer bottle at him and that he therefore plans on pleading not guilty to the charges.


WWE movies nominated:


Halle Berry has been nominated at the BET awards for her role in The Call.


Prank gone wrong?:


Yoshi Tatsu has threatened to beat the ''Criminal'' that was responsible for the ''Strange incident'' that happened to him in the locker room at this weeks TV Taping's.


WWE release new concussion policy:


Following a series of recent concussions WWE have updated their policy on the matter...

* Anyone that suffers a concussion will be pulled from the ring immediately, and must undergo Impact testing.

* Even when the star passes Impact they must be clear of any signs of post concussion syndrome before Doctors sign them off.

* When a star is signed off they must then undergo Exertion testing without suffering Headaches, Memory loss or Nausea.

Related to this story WWE have confirmed Tamina Snuka's Concussion.


Injury updates:


Big Show should be back from his shoulder injury by mid July.

Rey Mysterio however has had a further setback, his return has been pushed back by a further month to August, meaning his chances of appearing at SummerSlam are now up in the air.

Santino Marella will be back in August after he starts his new training center in Canada.


WWE wedding:


Tyson Kidd and Natalya Neidhart have announced their engagement, congratulations to both (Jealous much!!!).


Christian:


WWE are making Christian's return stories a priority after Payback is in the book, He has been ready to return for a while but creative haven't been able to get a story accepted by the office.


Face turn nixed:


Big E. Langston's face turn has been pulled, WWE will instead go with the original plan of turning Mark Henry face.


Paul Heyman on WWE - TNA cross over PPV:


He doesn't think it will work...

''It would make no sense for WWE with 95% global share to do an event with TNA with its 5% global market share!"


New Alumni:


This weeks New WWE Alumnus is Psicosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment