Monday, June 24, 2013

Today's News

John Cena:


WWE World Champion John Cena has signed a new endorsement deal today, with Kraft foods for their Capri Sun Juice Drink brand.


Jim Ross on Stone Cold having one more match:


"Tired topic. Times running out. I'd guess less than 50/50. Simply not likely"


Trish Stratus:


Trish Stratus says She has mentored current WWE Diva Natalya, and that She talked her through a rough phase in her career (Farting Natalya).

She went on to list her top 3 future Hall Of Famers...

* Luna Vachon

* Macho Man Randy Savage

* Miss Elizabeth

She also thanked and dedicated her own HOF induction to the women she worked with, namely...

* Ivory

* Jacqueline

* Lita

* Victoria

* Molly Holly

* Mickie James

And said She hopes that all the above Women are also recognized in the same way in the future.


Mick Foley reveals HOF disappointment:


He says his idea for his Hall Of Fame speech were shot down by Vince McMahon...

"I pointed out to Vince that I'd never had any pyrotechnics during the entirety of my career. I thought it might be special if at the end of my speech at the Hall of Fame I could somehow ascend into the rafters on a slay with Santa Claus. Vince looked at me like I was just out of my mind and let me know in no uncertain terms that was not going to happen."


Raw teaser:


* What does the future hold for CM Punk and Paul Heyman?

* Can Randy Orton prove that Daniel Bryan really is a weak link?

* What destruction does Mark Henry have planned for John Cena?

* Will Dolph Ziggler be healthy enough to address his loss?

* Will Vickie Guerrero be forced to punish The Shield?

* Total Diva's will also be featured.


Dolph Ziggler:


The former World Champion worked face this weekend on the live show circuit.


Legend Dies (R.I.P Dead Wrestlers):


Henry Faggart, better known as Jackie Fargo died today from Congenital Heart issues, he has been in hospital for over a week in a critical condition.

His protege Jerry The King Lawler remembered the man he called a Father figure...

''Without the Fabulous Jackie Fargo, there would never have been a King Jerry Lawler. RIP Jackie.''

No comments:

Post a Comment