Sunday, December 23, 2012

Today's News

MVP talks WWE return:


“There is a very likely possibility, I feel like I’ve got some unfinished business there. I would say there is a very realistic chance if it’s up to me barring injury or any unforeseen circumstances, before it is all said and done I will probably show up in a WWE ring again.”

Hulk Hogan wants TNA World title:


Hulk Hogan says he needs one more surgery to repair his damaged body, and then he will come out of retirement and go after the TNA's top title...

“Knee surgery I’ve had eight back surgeries, I’ve had knee replacements, I’ve had both hip replacements. I only need one more surgery – to fix my right knee – then I’m going to go for the TNA world title. I want to be 59 years old and be the champion.”

Hall Of Famer changes name:


WWE Hall Of Famer Antonio Inoki has changed his name to Muhamamd Hussain, he announced the change during a wrestling show in Pakistan.

Michelle McCool talks Kelly Kelly:


Mrs. Dead Man Michelle McCool has given her first interview since becoming a Mother, and in it she declared that her fellow WWE Alumus Kelly Kelly is one of ''The most over babyfaces of all time''.

Tommy Dreamer:


Has blogged on his WWE return from last week...

“The match itself was good, the fans were surprised and most of all, they were happy. In times of trouble in society, I always say wrestling is a great escape from reality. If you take it from its inner core, it’s good vs. evil, a roller coaster of emotions and one hell of a show. I put smiles on people’s faces and was given an opportunity and created a moment for myself. That really is what it is all about. When I returned to my dressing area and picked up my phone, I had 117 text messages from friends, family, celebrities and sports figures, with nothing but positive comments and congratulations on my WWE return.”

The Miz talks face turn:


“It’s kind of weird because I’ve done nothing different. I’m still the same exact cocky, arrogant, egotistical person I was before, it’s just now maybe the fans are starting to understand me and cheer me because, to me, I’ve never been a bad guy. I’ve always been a good guy. I’ve done what I’ve had to do to win like everybody else in the world, you know, when you want a job or a promotion, you go after it. And that’s what I’m doing, I’m going after what I want. So that’s what I’ve been doing and now I think the fans are actually getting behind it, saying, you know what, I like this guy. I know somebody like him. I’m a guy people can get behind if they understand me and I think they’re starting to understand me.”

Edge reveals he was considering retirement before his injury:


He tweeted, in response to a fan question - Would you still be in WWE if you never got hurt???, with...

“might’ve been retired by now anyway”

Sin Cara:


Will be back in time from his knee injury for his WrestleMania feud with Rey Mysterio next year.

Vince McMahon:


The WWE chairman is furious with Video Game maker THQ for going into bankruptcy, costing WWE $45 million if they fail, he is adamant WWE will play an active part in the proceedings against the company, in the hopes they can recover as much of their money as possible.

If THQ survive, or not WWE will almost certainly be looking to go with a different company for future games, which would end a 13 year relationship.

Jim Ross on The Undertaker:


He was asked how many WrestleMania matches The Undertaker has left, he replied...

"Not an abundance. Count them on one hand."

Legend dies:


Wrestling legend Rip Hawk has died at the age of 82, his profile has been added to R.I.P Dead Wrestlers.

Bruno - HOF:


Bruno Sammartino did not accept the WWE invite to attend the SmackDown live show earlier this week, however, the two sides are still in contact (Via Triple H) and Hall Of Fame induction in 2013 is said to remain a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment