Friday, December 14, 2012

Today's News

Mark Henry to return at TLC?:


The Barclay's Center are advertising the news that Mark Henry will make his WWE return at this Sunday's TLC PPV, no word from WWE, or Mark yet.


Billy Gunn signs for WWE:


Jim Ross confirmed the news last night on his blog...

''Happy @RealBillyGunn is officially a member of the training staff at NXT. Billy was one of the best, pure athletes that we ever had on our talent roster. Arguably, the best all around athlete we ever had. Expect huge things from WWE Talent Development in 2013.''

Billy Gunn has also confirmed the news via his Twitter...

''Thank you to everyone for your well wishes on my new job as a developmental trainer for the wwe #godworksinmysteriosways''


Ryback wants to be top dog:


He say's he is ready, willing and able to take John Cena's mantle as the WWE's alpha male...

“That’s what our company – the WWE needs somebody who’s not going to be intimidated, who’s not going to be afraid. I’m that guy. We haven’t had that. We need somebody. John’s not going to be around forever.

“I have nothing but respect – I think he’s one of the hardest-working guys in the history of this company but my goal is to be my best. And I believe my best is better than him. And he knows that too, and there’s a friendly rivalry there and I look forward to seeing how I do against him in the coming year.”


John Cena on why WWE should stay PG:


“Our programming has changed so much over the years. I started in 2002, our programming was more TV-14, edgy, anti-hero based, more conflict-hero based. Since then, I think our programming has made a turn for the better into more of a PG environment. All of our programming platform-wise is PG.”

“The reason is simply because the people who attend our events. More families began to attend and more children began to attend. When you have those young and youthful eyes looking at you, you know you’re global, you tend to have choices to make. Me being portrayed as a good guy on our programming, it was an obvious choice. I wanted to do my best to use my TV time to set good examples.”


Paul Heyman to wrestle:


Paul Heyman will make his Madison Square Garden Debut on the December 28 edition of Raw, his opponent will be Ryback.


Ric Flair will never wrestle again:


In an interview with a British Newspaper (Which I won't name) Ric Flair discussed what he hinted was his imminent return to WWE...

"I'll rock the world when I get back on TV. You know that," said Flair. "You don't even have to ask the question! Everyone knows I'll rock the world. I'm very excited to get back in there soon."

He also discussed the impact Jerry Lawler's heart attack had on his psyche, and said he will never wrestle again.


Big Show interview:


Current World Champion The Big Show has given a radio interview today, highlights...

* His Start in WCW

* Memories of Randy Savage

* His ring style, and trying to help younger stars

* Getting the best out of John Cena

* His feud with Mark Henry

* His views on the next top guy

* His Final match

* WWE's Future

* The Big Boss Man / Casket incident

* Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 30

This is a great interview, please give it a listen if you have time...


No comments:

Post a Comment