Saturday, October 20, 2012

Today's News

Stone Cold Steve Austin Interview:


Highlights include, CM Punk, Jim Ross, Attitude Era, WCW, ECW and his views on the PG Era (He's not a fan).

He also wrote in his blog that Sheamus is not ready to be the WWE Champion.

WCW star found dead:


Mike Graham, son of WWE Hall Of Famer Eddie Graham has been found dead in Florida by his wife, he had committed suicide in the exact same manor his Father had in 1985, by a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was 61 years old.

His album has been posted to R.I.P Dead Wrestlers for you to leave your memories and tributes.

WWE official statement...

“WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of Mike Graham, 61, son of legendary promoter Eddie Graham. While never under contract with WWE, he was part of our extended family. The sports-entertainment world lost a beloved member today. WWE extends its sincerest condolences to his family and friends.”

Maxine:


Has landed her first movie role, since she ended her WWE and wrestling career, in an as yet unnamed horror movie.

Chris Jericho:


Has given his biggest hint yet that his WWE career may be over, in an interview with a British newspaper he said...

“I don’t know if it’s bullsh*t but there is very much that attitude in WWE – sometimes ‘if you’re not with us you’re against us’. It’s been there so long I find it kinda weird.''

“As you and I know, WWE lives in its own world and you can see that for any outside ventures that they do.''

“I’m always cool with them and always open to going back, but it’s difficult – I would have liked to have done more, maybe, but they want your time exclusively and the longer I’ve been there, the less time I have. Hopefully we’ll work together in the future.''

“If we don’t, well, I can walk away knowing I had an amazing run and achieved everything I wanted to achieve in wrestling.”

Hogan vs Dixie:


Hulk Hogan was again asked when TNA were going to leave the Impact Zone, he said ''I agree'', and followed with ''Ask Dixie''.

TNA have other problems, they hosted their last PPV in 100 movie theaters across the US, but they only drew between 500 and 1,000 fans nationwide.

Mickie James:


Is recovering from surgery following an undisclosed injury.

Ryback thanks WWE for ''Second Chance'':


“I’m thankful for WWE not giving up on my career, and instead offering me another opportunity to live my dream,” said Ryback. “They could have wished me luck in my future endeavors, but they didn’t. Instead, they gave me a second chance at life.”

New WWE developmental star:


French wrestler Lucas DiLeo will wrestle as Lucas Fontaine, when he starts his WWE career.

John Cena honoured:


The Make A Wish Foundation have celebrated John Cena for delivering his 300th wish.

Punk maybe in trouble:


Punk got into a spat with a fan on his Twitter, who was chastising him for not believing in religion...

Fan: “Stop being a dogmatic atheist. It’s overdone and annoying.”

Punk: “Stop believing in a man in the sky. It’s illogical.”

Complaints are already flooding into WWE, expect an apology soon.

I personally don't see why he should apologise for having an opinion, especially when the fan challenged him not the other way around.

If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question.

Hell In A Cell SPOILER!!!:


WWE are in a bind over the WWE title match, they don't want to swap the title, wanting to build up the Royal Rumble match between CM Punk and The Rock, but they also want to keep Ryback's unbeaten run going, in case The Undertaker does accept the streak vs streak match at WrestleMania 29, so accept a screwy finish.

A cell match can't end in a DQ so there is talk of having Brock Lesnar interfere in some way. That could then give them a third option for Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania opponent, Taker HHH, or Ryback.

No comments:

Post a Comment