Saturday, October 13, 2012

Today's News

Sting Interview:


Sting will be the first inductee into TNA's Hall Of Fame tonight, he has given an interview to promote the show, interesting highlights...

On WWE Hall Of Fame...

“Well, I know every year there seems to be talk of it. There’s rumors that always fly. It was all over the Internet pretty big last year or the year before. So, I don’t know, especially now that I will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. They may just turn the page at that point. I have no idea.”

On WWE owning so much of his career...

“Yeah, that’s tough for me. It really is. I’ve been public about this over the years, although I don’t feel that way anymore. At that particular time [when WWE bought WCW] it was like the enemy came in and took all the women and children, raped and pillaged and whatever else happened. It was a hostile takeover. It was surreal. I could not believe it, you know? And when [WCW] ended it was a weird deal. There have been times over the years where I wanted to have some footage to use for other personal things in life and I don’t have it. Although I did call once and they were great. They gave me whatever I needed and it was nice.''

On joining WWE...

“Ahhh…It’s too tough of a question to answer because its not just what they would do. It would have to depend on what the dynamics of that particular time would be. What’s going on? What’s the context? For example, right here with TNA. What are my choices? You just never say never.”

On his Dream match...

“Everybody knows, as far as non-TNA wrestlers, it would have to be Taker. Always wanted to have one real cool thing with Taker… The last time I spoke with him is when he was with WCW [when he was "Mean" Mark Callous]. Teddy Long was his manager and I actually worked with him. We worked a few matches.”

Stone Cold Steve Austin:


The Hall Of Famer has given an update on his injury status...

“I am slowly regaining size and strength in my left leg,” Austin stated. “I had a new ACL and PCL grafted in on July 2 and I am happy with how everything is progressing.”

Recent WWE sacking, works TNA match:


Ivelisse Velez, who wrestled on NXT as Sofia Cortez before being released in August, worked the post Impact dark match vs Tara this week.

Hulk Hogan sex tape:


Bubba The Love Sponge has defended himself against allegations he released the sex tape, of his friend Hulk with his wife Heather. He says a disgruntled former employee stole the tape because he refused to pay him severance pay after firing him.

He also claims that Hulk Hogan has known about the tape for years and could have bought it from him at any time, and that Bubba has being showing the tape to friends since it's creation.

Hogan has also had his claims that the lead role in the Wrestler was written for him shot down by the director Darren Aronofsky...

“For the record the role of the wrestler was always @mickeyrourke it was never hulk hogan’s as he claims on @howardstern”

JBL:


Former WWE champ Bradshaw has discussed the challenges his third mountain climb will have for him...

“13 weeks out from Aconcagua. Highest mountain outside of Asia, called ‘Mt Death’ with a 30% success rate. Really tough due to the potential of terrible weather. Aconcagua is only 80 miles from Pacific Ocean so winds and wind chill can be unbearable.”

He also joked...

“Now that Smackdown is over, I’ll wait to see who all I have to apologize to tomorrow! I’ll post apologies on my FB”

Matt Striker:


After being attacked by Team Hell No, Matt Striker is teasing a return to the ring, to take revenge.

Chavo vs The Miz:


Chavo Guerrero is threatening revenge after hearing that The Miz has been trash-talking him, he tweeted...

“Just found out that the biggest pu$$& in the biz @mikethemiz was talking smack about me. I am going to destroy u next time I see u.”

Rey replaced:


Brodus Clay has been put on standby and is working with Sin Cara in preparation for this weeks tag tournament final, should Rey Mysterio not be able to compete, due to his sickness.

Possible SPOILER!!!:


CM Punk told fans at last nights house show, that he will face John Cena at Hell In A Cell, Cena will undergo medical tests on Monday and a decision will then be made.

Possible preview, if Ryback is the challenger, from last nights show (Video)...

No comments:

Post a Comment