Saturday, December 22, 2018

22/12/2018

Unexpected gift:


Lio Rush has revealed he had a freak meeting with WWE old boy D'Lo Brown in his wedding day. He says he and his new wife were sitting into their wedding car at a traffic light, when he glanced across at the vehicle parked alongside them, to see the man he credits with inspiring his finishing move.


Million Dollar mistake:


Million Dollar Man made a social media mistake this weekend. He commented on a throwback picture Stephanie McMahon posted of herself and her brother Shane, as children, and somehow managed to mistake her for a boy. A handsome boy, but he called her a boy. He has now removed the tweet.


Unlikely IC champ:


Kenny of the Spirit Squad says he was once booked to win the IC gold...

"It was New Year's Revolution. I worked Flair, so I ended up going over on him. And then, that same night, Hunter tore his quad again. And then the next night, I was supposed to work Hardy and go over for the Intercontinental Title, but I think I ended up working Hardy and then I didn't go over. We did something with Flair, but then I had to eventually split off because Flair had to go with Shawn to keep the DX gimmick for the time being. And then I end up moving to SmackDown at that point. Or maybe I was on Heat for a while? I don't know. I was probably on heat for a while because I remember working a lot of those."


Becky Lynch:


Becky Lynch is training in Ireland with Conor McGregor's coach.


NXT star denies fake news story:


Kassius Ohno says he has not told bookers he will be available in 2019, and is staying with WWE.


BC boss:


Jay White has been named as the new leader of the iconic Bullet Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment