Sunday, December 16, 2018

16/12/2018

ROH signing:


ROH have signed Danny Cage, the owner of the Monster Factory, to run their dojo.


Bischoff denies trying to kill WWF:


During the Monday night wars...

"The narrative over the past 20 or more years has been how I was so single-mindedly focused on simply putting WWF out of business, and I have said this before, but that is not true. I may have said some outrageous s**t, part of that was to try and motivate people. Part of that was to get my character over because I knew some of that would leak, part of it was me being me. It wasn't necessarily me wanting to put them out of business; I was focused on being number one. Whether I was number one by a mile and they went out of business, or whether I was number one by a mile and they were a solid number two really didn't matter to me. Nobody is ever going to believe that, but me, but I really don't give a s**t at this point in my life, but it's true.''


Finn Balor talks joining WWE late into his career:


"The offer was actually there when I was 26, 27 and 28. Every year they came knocking. I had done two years in the New Japan Dojo and was kind of starting to establish myself in New Japan. There were a couple of phone calls made and offers were on the table. For me, it never felt like the right time. Honestly, when I finally came I didn't know if it was the right time either but I had to roll the dice at some point and so I am the kind of person where I am never ready until I am actually doing it. Sometimes you have to be brave and make that decision and take that risk and definitely it would have been a lot different. When that first phone call came when I was 26 and accepted the WWE offer back then I don't think I would still be here now. I am very happy with the way things evolved with my career and the slow progression I have made year by year, so I wouldn't change anything.''


Indie return:


Roddy Strong wrestled for Evolve this weekend.


Becky back:


Becky Lynch got physical in the ring for the first time since her injury last night, just in time for tonight's TLC.


Elite sign off:


Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks have said their goodbyes to ROH as they have now completed their contracted dates.


Injury:


Billie Kay took an inadvertent kick to the head from Lana at a live last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment