Wednesday, December 5, 2018

5/12/2018

SmackDown:


Undertaker, Michelle McCool and Mark Henry were backstage at last nights taping.


Tribute To The Troops:


WWE taped their annual thank you to US service personnel last night.


Y2J:


Chris Jericho says he has a few months off from his music commitments soon, and is open to a wrestling return, other than dates already booked in Japan, but, where will he go?...

"Impact, I had a great conversation with them the other day in Toronto and there's some great matches I could have there... There's a lot of matches in Japan that I would still like to have. Is Tony Khan opening his own company? I've heard nothing that says he's not, and of course, WWE is WWE and I have a 20-year history there. I could walk in the door tomorrow and know exactly what to do to get a reaction. I'll tell you one thing: there won't be a list. It's done. I don't feel it anymore."


Wrestling film:


HBO are working on a documentary of Kenny Omega's time in Japan.


Fandango:


Fandango has reported to the PC, as he closes in on his ring return.


Legend dies:


Arguably the best wrestler not in the HOF, Britain's finest, Thomas 'The Dynamite Kid' Billington had died. He was 60 years old and had been incredibly ill for a number of years. The one time WWE Tag Team champion last competed for the American giant in 1988, but also made himself a true great with his work in Japan, and of course inspired many hat have come since, most famously, perhaps, Chris Benoit, who modeled himself closely, on Dynamite. He of course also showcased British wrestling to the best of his ability all around the world, to great success. His death came on his 60th birthday.


Hardy not done yet:


Matt Hardy says he still has ideas for his wrestling career

"No, it's not over. I took time off to heal some nagging injuries and I'll be back sooner rather than later. So, I've been doing this twenty-six years. I was just a little beat up. I was given a little time off. From when I've been back, for over a year and half, I was full time. I did everything. Jeff was off with the surgery, so just had a little bit of time off. I think Bray needed a little time off. He'd had a car accident. So, I think it was just a little bit of time off for everyone. So, I think you'll see an evolution of Bray Wyatt and an evolution of Matt Hardy."


XFL:


XFL will launch on February 8, 2020, Vince McMahon has revealed today.


Evolution:


WWE have released Evolution, the all women's PPV, without any hype, as a Walmart exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment