Monday, December 3, 2018

3/12/2018

Raw tease:



  • Corbin closes in on General Manager position
  • Inoculated Ambrose promises he'll be at Raw
  • The Goddess' new gig
  • Rousey teams with The Queen of Harts to face Nia Jax and Tamina



Brutus blasted:


Brutus The Barber has been put on blast by a Canadian promoter after he no-showed an event, he claims he paid the Barber up front for. He has issued a warning to others not to book him. Brutus responded, denying the claims, apologising to fans for missing the shows, which, he says, was due to a family emergency, and insisted he had not been paid for the shows.


British invasion:


A UK reality TV star, hoping to make it in the States, has challenged Daniel Bryan to an MMA fight during Mania season.


Alum violated:


Jillian Hall has shared an awful experience she had at a doctor's office recently...

''Came across a situation that really upset me today. Was at a dr appt and walked out of the back to see staff looking at a large computer screen with myself pulled up on google featuring a mugshot from an awful time in my life. I immediately felt shocked & violated... This dr’s office has all of my personal info. I’ve never spoken with the receptionists about being a wrestler and this was very embarrassing to me. I’m not sure how to handle the situation but was brought to tears with embarrassment and anger! They had no good excuse to do this.. Since that I’ve had a very emotional day. I spoke with a PA about it but she completely covered for them which angered me more. I don’t know if I should let it go or file a formal complaint. It’s an awful feeling not knowing what “professionals” r doing with your private info.''


Induct her:


Billy Gunn has hit out at WWE for continuing to omit Chyna from their HOF...

"She deserves it more than anyone that's in there right now. That's a huge sore subject with me. It's just bulls--t! I just think Chyna should have been in a long time ago. She did more. It's who they send. It's political, they send who they want to send, and that's wrong. You send who deserves to go. It's about what you've done and contributed to this business and what legacy you left."


Swagger debut:


Jack Swagger will have his first MMA scrap in January, for Bellator.


Silas Young talks giving up dream job to stay loyal to ROH:


"The wrestling scene now is super-hot right now and I'm a big believer in loyalty. Ring of Honor gave me an opportunity five-six years back and every opportunity I've been given since, I've succeeded with. I'm the type of guy that likes to stick with the team that brought me to the table, to stick with the team that believed in me from the get-go. I'm really happy to announce I am staying with Ring of Honor. To be quite honest with you, the idea of WWE for every guy is a dream for everybody who's ever wrestled or starts wrestling, they have that dream. I won't lie, it was my dream. It was my goal, but at some point, as you grow and you mature as a person, the wrestler realizes that that top of the mountain, the peak, isn't always the top of the mountain or it's not that shiny. I'm really happy with the decision I've made."

No comments:

Post a Comment