Saturday, December 8, 2018

8/12/2018

Special fan:


Ronda Rousey's mother was in the crowd for a live in Chile this week.


Heat on Becky / Charlotte?:


Becky Lynch referenced Charlotte's botched boob job on social media this week. Charlotte responded by seemingly confirming that Lynch is not cleared and won't wrestle at TLC.


Reigns withdraws:


Roman Reigns has pulled out of a comic-con. It would have been his first appearance since taking ill.


Injury:


Dakota Kai injured her knee on the NXT live circuit this week.


Matt tries out:


Matt Hardy made a surprise appearance on 'Indian Idol' this week.


Book stuck:


Booker T says his past criminal issues have stalled his ambitions to become mayor of Houston.

"I'm coming across a couple bumps. That's been the story of my life, obstacles; trying to figure a way over them, around them, under them, sometimes you have to go straight through them. There's obstacles that have to do with my past, and I'm running out of time more than anything. This month is my deadline, and with what I got going on with the state of Texas, it doesn't look like it's gonna allow me to actually run this term. But we got four more years ahead of us, and that's my ultimate goal in the long run."


Refer-Heath:


Heath Slater will start his new job on Raw next week. He has joined the referee roster.


Leak confirms Mania main:


A leak from the WWE creative team has confirmed that WWE planned to bring the Rock back to win the Royal Rumble and then challenge Roman Reigns in the main at Mania 35. That changed when Reigns illness was announced.


HOF'er always ready:


Sgt. Slaughter says he is not retired, and always keeps his boots with him...

''Every once and a while, I get into the ring and somebody says something bad about the Sgt. or America, or wants to pick a fight with the Sgt. I've always got my bag with me and, whether it be a singles match - I'd prefer a tag match - but, I've always got the boots with me. The cobra clutch is always ready and the Slaughter Cannon is always loaded!"

No comments:

Post a Comment