Wednesday, December 26, 2018

26/12/2018


Alum wants match back:


Jazz has bemoaned the loss of inter-gender wrestling, and threw out a challenge, in the hopes of reviving them...

"I love them if they are done in the right way. If psychology is good, you can have one of the best matches, especially with the talent there is. In fact,Rodney Mack and I challenge anyone to a mixed tag match. We challenge the world."


Cena bans question:


John Cena has banned questions about his personal life, specifically Nikki Bella, whilst promoting his latest film.


New champion:


Rusev is officially the US champion. His win over Shinsuke Nakamura aired last night.


Cody defends fan:


Cody Rhodes jumped to the defense of a fan on social media this week. The fan was getting abused for defending WWE's handling of his time with them, saying he had had great success there. Cody agreed...

"They didn't squander me at all. It was a great place to learn, travel, and grow-up across TV sets. Helped shape the business side of me forever. I just had different aspirations and saw a different path I wanted to take."

No comments:

Post a Comment