Monday, November 27, 2017

27/11/2017

Raw tease:



  • Will Roman Reigns institute an open challenge for his Intercontinental Championship?
  • Can Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose reclaim the Raw Tag Team Titles?
  • Will Paige, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville's rampage continue?
  • How will Braun Strowman attain retribution against Kane?
  • Who can derail "The Zo Train"?


Jason Jordan will be the first challenger for Roman Reigns and Paige  will wok her first WWE match for over a year tonight.

WWE champ vs Alum:


Pete Dunne will wrestle Austin Aries in Toronto next January.

Chris Jericho:


Y2J has launched a YouTube account.

DMc out until Mania:


Drew McIntrye will be out of action until April with a torn bicep.

AA pisses off more indie fans:


Austin Aries cut an angry promo slagging off the ring at a show in Australia last night, then stormed away to a hail of boos. X-Pac explained that the ring had hurt him more than the match had done and he was angry at that, not the crowd.

Nikki upset with Cena:


Nikki Bella says her time on DWTS strained her relationship with John Cena...

"I fell in love with dance. I have not, in so many years – and this was hard on John because I was very honest with him - but I have not felt this young and, like, alive…And now I found this new passion, and I felt young and free."

Goldberg on TV:


Goldberg has joined the cast of 'Flash' for their next series.

Ken Shamrock:


Ken Shamrock wants the WWE World title, but that is not all...

"In the WWF, or the WWE as they call it now, the one thing that I was not able to capture was that Heavyweight belt. I'm telling you, I want a chance to be able to go after that belt but only if Brock Lesnar has it, or The Rock has it or Kurt Angle has it."

No comments:

Post a Comment