Tuesday, November 14, 2017

14/11/2017

Survivor Series:


Bayley is officially on team red for women. There was speculation that Paige was going to get her spot. The men's team got a change though, Jason Jordan has been dropped in favour of Triple H, possibly to build to a match vs Shane McMahon at Mania.

Shield vs New Day is booked too.


Nice day for a Raw wedding:


A couple got engaged during Raw last night, leading to a ''She said yes'' chant from the fans, which garnered a funny heel response from Paul Heyman, who was in the ring at the time.


D-Bry talks future:


"I think there is an 85% chance that I will wrestle again, my wife says it's 100%. That's not the case, if I get a test that says I shouldn't wrestle again, then I won't wrestle again. So I think there is an 85% chance that I will wrestle again. I would say that there is about a 20% chance that WWE will clear me to wrestle. It's a small chance, but it's not an impossible chance. I know that they want me to wrestle. There's just a lot of stuff that has to happen for me to be able to wrestle."


Old boy at PC:


Rob Conway of La Resistance is coaching at the WWE PC this week.


NJPW > WWE:


Chris Jericho says his match vs Kenny Omega will be bigger than Mania...

"I think just the fact that if Kenny left New Japan tomorrow and I went to the WWE and we had the same match at WrestleMania, it wouldn't have the same mystique about it because there's something about it now where everyone knows that Omega is so big in Japan and Jericho has a history in Japan, which is another thing I liked about it. Kenny and I's careers mirror each other; I started in Japan, I grew up in Japan, I've been there 60 times, so there's a big history of Jericho in Japan as well that started before I ever went to the WWE. So there's a combination of a lot of things that make this very special and a once-in-a-lifetime type of matchup. I think if it was in the WWE, even if there was no restrictions, it still wouldn't be as big because it's still WrestleMania in a WWE ring. This is different, it's over in Tokyo, it's at the Tokyo Dome fore New Japan Pro Wrestling. I think that adds to the intrigue and the mystique of the match right off the bat, as well."

He has also recalled the night he made history by becoming Undisputed champion...

"I was told in the afternoon that I was going to win when Vince McMahon said to The Undertakerat the catering table: 'Hey 'Taker, how do you know the business is going down the toilet? Because we're putting the belt on Jericho' and that's how I found out I was going to be the champion. I came back through the curtain, everyone was gone because when you're on last everybody leaves to get out of the traffic quicker. Sat there by myself and then drove to a hotel where room service stopped at midnight, it was 11:58. They wouldn't serve it, so I got pizza. They wouldn't bring it to my room, so I had to go down to the lobby to get it. When I went back up, I was locked out. Went back down to the lobby, the guy wouldn't let me in even though I just checked in a few minutes earlier. Dropped the pizza on the floor when he finally did let me in. So, I spent the night being the first undisputed champion eating cold, fuzzy pizza in a Ramada Inn somewhere in Anaheim, California. So, no hookers and blow there, kids."


SmackDown tease SPOILERS!!!:



  • Charlotte Flair to challenge SmackDown Women's Champion Natalya tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Sin Cara challenges Baron Corbin for the United States Title tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • The New Day face Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Daniel Bryan returns to SmackDown LIVE


Team Raw are backstage ready to invade the blue show.


India off:


WWE have confirmed Triple H vs Jinder Mahal for the trip, but have cancelled one night of the tour. Kevin Owens has been pulled from the trip.


Impact clearout:


Impact have removed several active stars from the roster...


  • Alisha Edwards
  • Swoggle
  • The Veterans of War
  • Mahabali Shera



Justin Credible:


Justin Credible is clean and sober. He thanked WWE and the wellness policy for helping him fight his addictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment