Wednesday, November 22, 2017

22/11/2017

WWE games:


2K have released some new DLC characters for this years game...


  • Aleister Black
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Elias
  • Lars Sullivan
  • Ruby Riot



NXT promotions:


WWE had 4 women backstage at Raw, to debut with Paige. Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville got the nod, but Liv Morgan and Ruby Riot are still coming to the main roster, with SmackDown, they appeared with Sarah Logan on the blue brand last night. Also, Hideo Itami has been confirmed as a 205 Live star.


Clash Of The Champions:


AJ Styles vs Jinder Mahal will main event the last blue show of the year.


Kamala:


Kamala is off a ventilator and doing better, but still cannot talk after his recent emergency surgery.


Batista reveals when he fell out with WWE:


"I was really upset that we weren't the main event of Mnaia 23. I just felt like we should have been. We deserved to be. We set some milestones with that and I know with the exchange of title and everything, it was just more significant of a match. And I also just felt like Take deserved that to be the main event and should've gone on last. So I had a bit of a chip on my shoulder. It was John Cena/ Shawn, I believe. And I just didn't.. I felt like we got robbed of that top spot and we should've had it. And I felt like our match speaks for itself. I think we had the match of the night. And I just felt like Taker should have been the last thing that people saw that night, so I had a chip on my shoulder and I was a little bent out of shape that we didn't."


WWE schedule 2018:


WWE have released their PPV schedule for next year...


  • January 28th, Philadelphia: Royal Rumble
  • February 25th, Las Vegas: Elimination Chamber (RAW)
  • March 11th, Columbus, OH: Fast Lane (SmackDown)
  • April 8th, New Orleans: WrestleMania 34
  • May 6th, Newark, NJ: Backlash (RAW)
  • May 27th, Baltimore: Payback (SmackDown)
  • June 17th, Chicago: Money In the Bank
  • July 15th, Pittsburgh: Battleground (RAW)
  • August 19th, Brooklyn: SummerSlam
  • September 16th, San Antonio: Extreme Rules (RAW)
  • September 30th, Nashville: Hell In a Cell (SmackDown)
  • October 21st, Boston: TLC (RAW)
  • November 18th, Los Angeles: Survivor Series
  • December 16th, San Jose: Clash of Champions (SmackDown)



WWE movie:


The Miz, Becky Lynch and Shawn Michaels will be off screen for a few weeks. They are all off to make the latest 'Marine' film.


New names:


WWE have dropped the first names of Harper and Rowan on their site. They will now be known by their surnames alone.


Vader:


Vader is working on his biography.


Rock:


Rock is getting more work done on his new brahma bull tat.


Nikki dances again:


Nikki Bella returned to the dance floor for the final episode of this series of 'Dancing With The Stars' she was eliminated mid way through the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment