Monday, November 13, 2017

13/11/2017

NWA owner says he almost quit wrestling:


Billy Corgan says the TNA debacle almost forced him to leave the scene...

"The way the whole TNA thing went down, I felt pretty strongly there for a while there that maybe I should just get out of the business. Like the music business, there's a lot of people in the wrestling business that aren't really interested in the business moving forward. Their interest is self-interest. Which is fine, that's capitalism. When you try to be a figure in wrestling that's actually moving the product forward out of love and good business acumen, you face a lot of strange political forces that are more about fiefdoms and the way things used to be and all kinds of weirdness that goes on."

Bad boy makes good:


Kevin Owens, who was sent home from the WWE Euro tour due to discipline issues has earned praise from a fan. He posted an image of his family at an Imagine Dragons gig and someone commented that they were getting married close to the venue, so he went to their party to surprise them. The couple said they were glad he crashed the wedding.

Jericho talks unique relationship with WWE:


"I like doing stuff that's never really been done. I think I'm in a very unique position in the WWE where I have a great relationship with the company, one guy [specifically], where normal rules might not apply. But I also do it with respect and with relevance to what they're doing and realize that WWE is still my company, it's still my home, but I'm not handcuffed to WWE. If I want to go to New Japan to work a main event at the Tokyo Dome or put on my own cruise and work in tandem with Ring Of Honor, that's OK, because guess what? At the end of the day, when I go back to the WWE it makes me that much bigger of a star."

Raw teaser:



  • The Big Dog is back
  • The Beast Incarnate sounds off on The Phenomenal One
  • Can Team Raw counter Mr. "Hustle, Loyalty & Respect"?
  • Triple Threat Match to determine final member of Raw Women's Survivor Series squad
  • Will Kane once again bring the fight to The Monster Among Men?


Paige is backstage.

Cody shares why he won't fight WWE over ring name:


"Oh you can say Cody Rhodes all day long. I just play it safe when it comes to television because it is WWE's intellectual property. But it is literally my legal name, like on my ID. My name hasn't been Cody Runnels since I was 17. But it's theirs. At no point would I ever want to go into a courtroom with a company I have love and admiration for. I met my wife there, I got my start there, they're the house that build me. If they want that last name they can give it to somebody in NXT."

WWE return:


It is being reported that Neville is coming back to WWE, possibly on this weeks 205. WWE had refused to accept his resignation and have been talking to him privately to try to get him to change his mind. It appears they have won his services back.

NXT in movie:


Gunner, ex of TNA and now with NXT, has a role in new movie 'Game Night'.

WWE Alum to MMA:


Jack Swagger has signed for Bellator MMA.

Cruisers dropped:


Enzo vs Kalisto will be the pre show at Survivor Series. It is expected that Shield vs New Day will be announced this week to replace it on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment