Wednesday, November 15, 2017

15/11/2017

SmackDown:


Daniel Bryan received huge props for his promo on SD TV last night. He was parodying Paul Heyman. Charlotte took the blue Women's gold, and will now face Alexa Bliss at Survivor Series. Ric Flair made his first on screen appearance for WWE since his recent health scare in an emotional moment, as Charlotte celebrated her title win. Natalya is expected to replace her on the ladies team, but Paige has been rumoured to be getting the spot, as has Nikki Bella. Finally Raw gained their revenge, invading SD, as team blue had done to them at the start of the angle.


Jericho talks WWE snub:


"Here's the thing. I did my due diligence. Obviously, I was working for WWE at the time. I took it to Triple H. I wanted to see if NXT would do it and to see if they'd be interested in doing that. We had some conversations, and, basically, typically WWE, after three months of talking about it, I had a 35-minute conversation with three executives that I've never heard of before just to tell us that they're passing. And I was like, 'why didn't you just tell me in, like, three minutes, 'we're passing?'' I had to sit there for 35 minutes and hear all the reasons why: I mean, Vince doesn't like doing cruises; he saw somebody got food poisoning on the cruise once and now he's terrified that the whole crew ship was going to be poisoned. I was like, 'is he scared that we're going to hit an iceberg as well as we go to Mexico?' and I knew that was going to happen because WWE doesn't play well with others and I understood that, but I wanted to do my due diligence, like I said, at least present them the opportunity. And the day they said, 'no,' I told Triple H, 'I'm still going to do this. This is happening either way.' And he said, 'yeah, sure. No problem.' I made the call to Ring Of Honor and signed them on later on that week."


Return:


Bludgeon Brothers will re-debut next week vs Hype Bros.


Reunion:


A group of women of WWE past have met up in NYC to help the Bella's launch their new fashion brand (Photo).


WWE release:


James Ellsworth has been released today. The superstar jobber earned a contract last year after fans took him to their heart during a match vs Braun Strowman. He worked this years Rumble match, again after a fan social media campaign got him in, but had recently been working as a comedy heel manager for Carmella. They split a couple of weeks ago, and WWE can't think of anything else to do with him.


WWE on Disney:


New Day, Alexa Bliss, Sting and DDP will star on a special WWE themed episode of 'Walk The Plank' which is a prank show for kids.


Big Show:


Big Show has personally visited Baton Rouge to buy coats for kids, after hearing about a campaign in the town to get people to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment