Friday, November 24, 2017

24/11/2017

Impact return:


Madison Rayne has returned to Impact to compete in a tournament for the vacant women's title.

WWE:


WWE are taking part in the black Friday retail sales campaign.

WWE outreach:


WWE have sent a World title to Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton.

Miz wants match:


The Miz wants Daniel Bryan to be signed off by docs...

"I would love to beat him up. I would love to beat him up in a WWE ring, all day every day. But I don't know what the plans are for Daniel. I know his passion is in the WWE ring, now whether that's as a general manager or as a professional wrestler, I don't know, I don't know his plans. I know he's working tremendously hard to get back in the WWE ring, and I have my fingers crossed because I would love to have a match with Daniel Bryan. He's one of the best in-ring technicians that WWE has ever seen, and I would like to showcase how much better I am than him. If doctors sign him up and say, 'Listen, this guy is OK,' I am more willing to kick him in the chest, in the stomach, and hit him with the Skull-Crushing Finale a couple of times."

No comments:

Post a Comment