Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Today's News

Scott Stanford:


Scott Stanford missed Raw last night. He was sick. Kyle Edwards subbed for him on the pre show panel.


WWE viral video:


A video of a lady who was given tickets to a WWE show by her grandchildren, as a 70th birthday gift has gone viral, after her priceless reaction.



Ticket botch:


WWE are recalling WrestleMania tickets, after they were sent out with the wrong prices on them, WWE have apoligised, and promised to send the new ones out ASAP, but also confirmed that the ones that were posted are invalid, and will not be accepted at the event.



ECW return:


Tommy Dreamer returned to Raw last night. He will team with the Dudleyz as they feud with the Wyatt family.



TLC:


The New Day vs The Uso's vs The Lucha Dragons for the tag straps is now confirmed.



New stable:


Sheamus, King Barrett, Rusev, and Alberto Del Rio will be known as the League Of Nations. The group officially formed on Raw last night.



Foley watches on:


Mick Foley says WWE have convinced him to continue to watch their show, particularly praising the ladies work last night.



AAA on Del Rio:


AAA's senior official has confirmed Del Rio walked out of talks for a one year deal, with just three days notice, before returning to WWE.



WWE dig at Rusev / Lana:


WWE had Ryback deliver an un-scripted line to Rusev and Lana on Raw last night. They had him claim that Lana and Dolph Ziggler ''Went all the way.'' This is because Lana has huge heat with officials for a couple of recent incidents. 



Harper heat:


Luke Harper has revealed Vince McMahon chewed him out on the night he won the IC title...


"I won the Intercontinental title, I beat Ziggler for it. Yeah, I thought it was great. I thought everything was good. I came to the back and Vince yelled at me because I didn't speak in a southern accent, so it kind of put a damper on things for a little bit. I had to say, 'I'm a team player', but I had to say it southern because that was his vision of me and it might still be. I hope not. Yes, and our vision of it is our people come from everywhere. Bray Wyatt's message is nationwide. He's from the bayou, but us, his followers, aren't necessarily. We kind of pick and choose where he got us."

He also admitted being angry when they took the belt off him...

"I was pissed because I thought I didn't get a fair run with the title, really. I hadn't really done anything with it. I thought 'this is bulls--t.' So I remember talking to Dolph and I said, 'hey man, I want to do something special here because I'm pissed.' It was in Cleveland, his hometown, so it was, like, again, a perfect storm of stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment