Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Today's News

Fan incident:


At a live last night John Cena threw his shirt to a child in the crowd, but an adult close to the youngster snatched the garment from their hands. Many others close to the scene were upset and angry at the incident, but the adult left with the shirt.



Lilian Garica:


Lilian Garcia missed Raw last night due to illness. She has lost her voice. Tony Chimel stepped in to sub for her.



He didn't want to live forever:


Long term WWE collaborator, and rock music icon Lemmy Kilmister died suddenly last night, aged 70. He had been diagnosed with cancer on Boxing Day. WWE remembered him on Raw last night, and many talent, including Triple H have expressed their sadness at the loss of a friend of the promotion.


WWE are planning on airing a recent interview they taped with him for the Network in the coming days, as a final tribute.


Royal Rumble:


Big Show has taken the first of 30 spots for next months Royal Rumble match.



Injuries:


Sin Cara dislocated his shoulder on Raw last night. His shoulder was popped back in at ringside, and he continued his match.


King Barrett was at Raw but did not get physical, as he continues to deal with a ''Serious'' neck injury.


Raw:


Vince McMahon will referee a WWE title match between Roman Reigns and Sheamus next week on Raw, as his revenge for being arrested on Raw last night.



Styles vs The Internet:


Joey Styles is sick and tired of people complaining about WWE on social media. He has been ranting at, and about, the IWC for the past few days.



Jeri-Goon:


Chris Jericho says he could have been one of WWE's classic gimmick roles...


"I just know, that I bet you I was earmarked to be the Goon, who was a hockey player/wrestler who wore hockey equipment to the ring and had wrestling boots that looked like skate blades, like they were shaved down to look like thin skate blades. I guarantee that could have been me, guys."


Kayfabe lives:


The New York Police Department received loads of calls regarding the arrest on Raw of WWE chairman Vince McMahon. They were not impressed, and WWE taped a VT of Vince being released, and posted it online to try to stop the calls.



Cena honoured:


John Cena has been named as one of the twenty best celebs, for performing good deeds. Here is the full list...



  1. Taylor Swift
  2. Miley Cyrus
  3. Beyoncé
  4. Angelina Jolie Pitt
  5. John Cena
  6. Zendaya
  7. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen
  8. Viola Davis
  9. Amy Schumer
  10. Demi Lovato
  11. Justin Bieber
  12. Kerry Washington
  13. Mindy Kaling
  14. Lena Dunham
  15. Serena Williams
  16. Karlie Kloss
  17. Caitlyn Jenner
  18. Shakira
  19. Misha Collins
  20. Shawn Mendes

Angle talks WWE HOF:



"I'll believe the hype when I decide to talk to WWE. I haven't. We were going to have some type of meeting last year, unfortunately it got cancelled. We really haven't spoken. I don't expect them to speak to me until my contract's up and I haven't really gone after them to talk to them. Somewhere along the line it'll happen, I just don't know when. Would it be an honour to be in the WWE Hall of Fame? Yeah, it's an incredible honour. Would it kill me if I wasn't? No, it wouldn't. The most important thing to me is being in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame, which is Olympic wrestling. That's where my legacy truly is. It would be nice to be on the WWE Hall of Fame - it'll happen, I just don't know when."

Charlotte:


Charlotte has been Diva's champ for 100 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment