Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Today's News

Foley confirms he will watch on:


''At the end of last week's post, I mentioned that I needed the company give me a reason to keep watching. Last night, they DID give me a few reasons. Here they are...


  1. By allowing her to enter to her own music, and wear her #LegitBoss shirt, I received my first indication that the company may allow Sasha Banks to spread her wings, and fly.
  2. I REALLY liked Charlotte's subtle heel mannerisms, and slightly condescending tone toward Becky Lynch. Becky is an amazing talent, just looking for some character direction – and I think she may have found some of that last night.
  3. I really thought that in the wake of last weeks disappointing ratings, that we would see a very Authority-heavy show. Remember Christopher Walken on Saturday Night Live - when his prescription for everything was "more cowbell"? That's what I foresaw for last night'S WWE Raw - with "Authority" being the new cowbell. Instead, we saw the origin of a new faction, which could prove to be quite effective over time – the birth of The League of Nations.

Was it a perfect show? No. But I found it to be an enjoyable one - that didn't make me feel penalized for being a wrestling fan. Sure, I want to see more Cesaro, Owens, etc - but WWE gave me enough to keep me around...at least for a while.''


WWE stars nominated:


John Cena, Nikki Bella, Roman Reigns and Titus O'Neil have been put forward for the celebrity good deed of the year award.


WWE / ESPN:


This weeks WWE interview on ESPN was cancelled, as Coach had other work commitments, and could not host the segment.



WWE star sent home:


Kevin Owens and his son were sent home from Raw on Monday, after he and young Owen came down with an un-released illness on the day of the show. He has been told to stay home this week, but will be back next week.



SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • Neville vs Tyler Breeze.
  • Becky Lynch vs Brie Bella.
  • Dean Ambrose & The Uso's vs New Day.
  • Bray Wyatt vs D'Von Dudley.
  • League Of Nations vs Roman Reigns 4 on 1 match.

Gene Snitsky was backstage at the taping.

JR shoots down rumour:


Jim Ross says he is not in talks to join TNA.

WWE seek social media spy:


WWE are looking to hire someone to monitor social media platforms, to keep an eye on how they are being perceived on the internet.

WWE security:


A number of fans missed the start of Raw last night because of the extra security measures at the event. Fans were handed this flyer (Photo) advising them of the new rules.

Injury:


GFW champion Magnus has had surgery on a torn bicep.

Foley campaign:


Mick Foley is signing a number of Mr. Socko's this Tuesday, with profits going to the medical and financial needs of wrestlers who require the help.

WWE to make play for great:


Shinsuke Nakamura's NJPW deal expires in January, and WWE will make a bid for his services, when he is free.

ECW return:


Another ECW original will return to join the Dudleyz for TLC, the name is as yet unconfirmed.

Hall Of Famer hurt:


Scott Hall may need surgery after injuring himself in the gym today.

WWE to sign Foley:


WWE are in talks with Dewey Foley for a job in their creative writing team.

Brad Maddox talks WWE release:


"It was because of that...That particular night was a bad decision on my behalf…I didn't think anything of it, but Vince wasn't happy about that. I don't know if it's a generational word that maybe used to be worse than it is now….I didn't really think it through, but I should have been more careful in that moment because I knew Vince was watching. I tend to take chances at stupid times."

WWE wedding:


Layla has married Ricky Ortiz this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment