Monday, December 28, 2015

Today's News

LU sued:


Hernandez is suing Lucha Underground for providing an unsafe working environment for their talent. He still harbours bad blood with the group after they cost him his TNA career by filing a legal claim when he left them to return to TNA, despite still holding an LU deal.



Ghost Raw:


A number of WWE stars will not be at Raw tonight, as WWE are holding a special Christmas themed live at the same time as Raw is taping.



The Miz:


The Miz has revealed who has the worst manners in the ring. He says Big Show regularly breaks the worst wind he has ever smelt, and often wonders if the audience can smell it.



Nikki Bella:


Nikki Bella will find out next month, if she needs surgery for her damaged neck, surgery would lengthen her injury absence.



Darren Young:


Darren Young returned last night, and said reports of his injury are incorrect.



Santino:


WWE were so impressed with Santino Marella last week, that they have brought him back for Raw tonight.



JTG reveals why Cryme Tyme were fired, and who made the call:


"I was on the apron and I was kind of like still selling from what happened in the match, so when I turned around, it was like, Shad saying, 'hit our finish! Hit our finish!'. I'm like, 'okay, I guess they have some type of agreement and I do not want to mess up the finish,' so I hit the ropes, hit the finish. Big pop. Shad took a little extra liberties and took the belt off the ref and his shirt and auctioned it off to the crowd. He wanted to make sure the crowd was left happy, I guess. I didn't think Elias cared, but when we got backstage there were concerns, 'oh, you bumped the ref?' Like, 'okay. You do it all the time!' 'Well, you bumped the ref. How do you know he's trained like that?'. I didn't hear the details of Barry Windham yelling at Gaspard, but yeah, he was yelling pretty loud at Shad and I was like, 'damn, this is bad.' And then when Shad came back out, we were all sitting out by the ring monitor and the face of the company John Cena is just yelling at the top of his lungs at Shad and telling him how stupid he is and I'm like, 'damn, this is bad.' And then for some reason he started yelling at both of us and insulting both of us and I'm like, 'oh, man.' It was a bad day."

The team were gone for six months, but still had heat when they came back...

"We're in the UK and we had just done a tour for a week and our hair was a mess and we wanted to get our hair braided. I just would have worn a do-rag. I was like, 'I'm not going to worry about getting my hair braided. That's too much of a headache so Gaspard gets a runner to bring the hair braider back. He got some information. He said, 'okay, we found a hair braider.' Gaspard goes, 'I can't go to them. Can you have her come here?' Yeah, he would pay them extra, I guess. And the hair braider came back to a live event. I think he got braided at a live event. He brought her back to the live event after our match. I don't see that he did anything wrong. You want to get your hair braided because you want to look good for TV, but go do it somewhere quiet. Go somewhere quiet where no one can see you. No, Shad, he gets his hair braided in front of a high traffic hallway and we were green at the time, we're new, so we were supposed to be watching the monitor, watching the matches, and learning from them."

They were forced to job to Great Khali on TV as punishment for this incident, and lost a planned run with the tag straps.


Seth Rollins:


Seth Rollins former fiance is selling her ring on Ebay.



Raw tease:



  • The Authority strikes back at Roman Reigns
  • Will Cena get payback against Del Rio?
  • Too little, too late for Becky Lynch and Charlotte?
  • Family first against The League of Nations
  • Positive reinforcement with WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day


Billy Gunn:


Billy Gunn won the MCW championship this weekend.

WWE getting religious:


WWE have signed a deal with a faith based movie company to produce some new films.

John Cena:


John Cena has been photographed for Muscle & Fitness.

ECW:


Shawn Michaels will make his first appearance at the famous ECW arena in April.

Photo:


Rapper Fabolous has made his son a wrestling ring bed.

ADR changes look:


Alberto Del Rio debuted long legged tights at a live over the weekend.

Steve Austin talks retirement:



"My exit strategy from pro wrestling wasn't carved in stone. I retired because of a few neck issues, some neurological issues ... and finally after about three years of hunting and fishing, I said to myself, 'Steve you need to get off you a** and get to L.A.' When you wrestle for 15 years, you don't want to go back to driving that forklift. Based on the name value I had, I went to L.A. and got involved in independent movies. I really don't do too many movies any more because memorizing words on a page is painful to me, but I love the reality stuff. When I came up with the Stone Cold image ... I pushed the envelope creatively. Maybe that doesn't exist today as much. People are a little trepidatious, because there's really only one company to work for. ... I'm pro WWE, but also I maintain my independence and speak my true thoughts, never bashing the product. But yes, I can be critical. I've earned the right to be critical."

He then repeated his assertion that he will never wrestle again...

"Naw man, I'm done. I'd rather leave well enough alone."

WWE/UFC:


UFC star Daniel Cormier used the Pedigree during his last training fight.

The Rock:


The Rock has announced he will be at WrestleMania 32, despite his exacting movie schedule. He has been taking some heat from social media followers of his, but says the WWE roster are supporting him.

AJ Styles:


AJ Styles has pronounced himself injury free.

No comments:

Post a Comment