Monday, December 21, 2015

Today's News

TNA:


Pop TV have announced a special programme to introduce TNA to it's viewers, before they start airing the show...


"An in-depth look at Impact Wrestling, including its wrestlers, history, feuds, factions, and fans, as well as a look at the World Title Series."


Batista:


Batista has wrapped his latest movie.



Stardust spoils Slammy Award:


Stardust has tweeted that his SummerSlam foe Stephen Amell is currently winning the Celebrity of the year Slammy, by a massive margin.


TNA UK:


TNA have announced that they will be bringing Lockdown across the pond for the first time, in the new year.



ROH:


Roderick Strong has commented on Destination America dropping ROH...


"It is obviously something that's a little upsetting, the fact that we lost Destination America, just based off that exposure," said Strong. "But it's a thing with their channel that they're trying to get away from wrestling and I feel, honestly, it's their loss. With this Comet TV opportunity, it gives us the chance to be a focal point and also try to help the network itself which is kind of something we did with HDNet before, where it was not very well known and we were kind of trying to help each other out like a buddy system. I think that's the same situation we're in now with Comet TV and I think obviously with the more exposure that we've had, this is just a bigger opportunity for Comet TV and us. I hope it just continues to add to the exposure and we just make the best of it."


Raw tease:



  • Who will win big in the Slammy Awards?
  • Despite holding sports-entertainment's grandest prize, does a harsh fate await Roman Reigns?
  • What's next for Bray Wyatt and his dark disciples?
  • Is Becky Lynch reaching a boiling point?
  • What's next for Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens?

Tommy Dreamer and Blue Meanie are backstage.

Rey Mysterio talks LU:


"This is the style that I grew up (in), the style that I started training, this is my base, my fundamental. I never dreamed of going to WWE or WCW, my dream was always making it to CMLL because AAA didn't exist back then. And then, next thing you know AAA started, the opportunity came. My base was always high-flying. I always wanted to get the opportunity to show the world what I can do. So there was no other company out there that was displaying that but Lucha Underground. When I saw the first season, I was blown away."

Injury:


Sheamus was hurt during a match over the weekend. The bout was stopped, and the ref threw up the ''X'' before a heavily limping WWE champ was helped back up the aisle. It has since been reported that the injury is kayfabe, but there has not yet been any conformation from WWE.

Jake The Snake:


Jake The Snake's documentary is now available for download via I-Tunes.

Kurt Angle pops for NXT:


"With all due respect, the talent on the NXT roster is phenomenal. They are doing something right down there as far as getting talent ready. I just don't think it would be worth it for either side to have me go down there and work on NXT. Not saying I wouldn't do it, but it is considered the WWE minor league. With that in mind, I think anybody would feel the same way about it."

Jeff Hardy interview:


On his injury...

"I'm going to try to wrestle with this brace on in January. I say I'm going to see what it feels like, but I'm kind of scared, honestly, to see what it feels like because I don't want to hurt it worse, but I'm going to give it a shot. I think I'm going to try a few easy matches and just see how it feels. I'm just going to avoid landing on my knees and maybe not doing as many moves I normally do and just see how it goes. But ultimately, I'm going to end up having the surgery sometime early next year and, sadly, I'll probably be missing most of 2016."

On WWE return...

"I think there's a huge possibility down the road. I'm not sure when, but I think both Matt and myself would love to end our careers in the WWE and it'd be super, double great to be able to have a few more good ones with the Dudley Boyz, for sure, as far as us returning to WWE and having some more matches with them, it all depends on how long they're going to be there and how long it takes us to get there. I mean, but, definitely, it's a possibility. I'm just not sure when right now."

On remaining goals in wrestling...

"I've done most of everything I've wanted to do, but I guess there are two big things. I mean, and those two big things are I never got to do a Hell In A Cell in the WWE. That's a pretty big one. And I've never main evented WrestleMania, so, ultimately, if it could all work out one day, before it's all over, I'd like to do those two things."

Rosa on the road:


Rosa Mendes is moving from California to Pittsburgh today.

Royal Rumble:


WWE have released the first promo for the first event of 2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment