Sunday, December 27, 2015

Today's News

Vince McMahon:


WWE have broken the news that Vince McMahon will return to Raw to address Roman Reigns on tomorrow's show.


John Cena:


John Cena scored a redemptive victory over Alberto Del Rio in MSG last night, in his first match back on the road after a period of absence from WWE.



Royal Rumble:


The Royal Rumble has sold tickets so quickly that talent have been told no comps will be made available to them for next months special.



Cameron:


WWE diva Cameron has made her new years resolution early this year, she has written a letter promising to get back, get better, and get out of NXT.



Nikki Bella:


Nikki Bella's return has been delayed until the end of January. She has bulging discs in her neck.



Injury return:


Stardust was back in action for the first time since hurting his neck at last nights live in New York's legendary MSG arena.


Paige:


Paige had to use one of her bra's as a knee brace last night, as she forgot some of her ring gear.



JBL vs Vince Russo:


JBL has decided to respond to a flurry of negative comments from Vince Russo, who took offence to his interviewing of Eric Bischoff on the WWE Network recently...


''I saw the comments Vince Russo made about the interview I did with Eric Bischoff. I want to address a couple of points. Mr Russo said that Eric decided to appear on WWE programming-this is true, but at my request ,this was NOT Eric's idea, it was mine. Eric is a friend and I knew he would be a great interview. To take WCW from losing $10 million to making $40+ million in five years is one of greatest stories in history. I wanted to capture this...and we did. I am very proud of this interview. I understand Mr Russo is not happy with the content of some of Eric's comments. I felt Eric was honest, I have known Eric for some time-I have a ton of respect for him. However, there is two sides to every story. What Eric did is incredible, I wanted this on record. For the record-I believe Eric. It is no secret that Mr Russo and I don't like each other, but that being said-I have no problem asking him on a show and letting him say whatever he wants. Mr Russo and I have both gotten older and hopefully wiser-would love him on a future show. I have zero animosity to Mr Russo---I am getting old:). The other point is that Eric made money on the interview-I know his pay and it was done for history and not for money. Same as I did some other great interviews that are 'in the can', I want to preserve history and show honor and respect to legends with this format, it's not about money...trust me:) It's some of the highest watched shows on the Network. I asked for this format to record history and honor legends-Eric fits both. Proud of my friend, Eric, for what he has done, I thought I was fair with the interview. Would be honored to have Vince Russo on the show as well-and would treat him with respect as well. BTW, I am not asking for Mr Russo to come on the show-I am not, happy if he did, but not seeking him to come on show. He seems to be doing fine doing what he is doing, and I am happy working with at risk kids in Bermuda on my days off and certainly not asking for more work as every day I do a network show takes away from work with kids who really need my help!.''

Russo later replied...

"Like JBL, I have no disparaging feelings towards him whatsoever at this point in my life. The fact is that Eric Bischoff made some defamatory comments about me during his interview, which I publicly invited Eric to discuss to me man-to-man on my podcast - unfortunately I never got a response. There are indeed two sides to every story. Fact is, JBL and the WWE chose to never allow me to tell my side. And, that's cool-but it is also a fact."


Top star out of Mania:


Chris Jericho says he will not be involved with WrestleMania 32 next year, and will announce why in the coming weeks.



I'm not done:


Kurt Angle says he is not retiring from wrestling, and will continue after his TNA days come to an end...


"Even if I do only wrestle one more match, if I say I'm retiring January 31, I'm lying, and I'm not going to do that. I'm going to wrestle again, I just don't know when. Is there a possible WWE return? Yes. Is there a possible Hall of Fame induction? I'm going to be inducted, it's just a matter of when."


Change the HOF:


Jimmy Hart says WWE need to re-work their Hall Of Fame. He feels they should have tiers, and that inductees should be split into different categories...


"To me the Hall of Fame should have a section for a WCW Hall of Fame, WWE Hall of Fame, ECW Hall of Fame and one section for the celebrities."


Natalya confesses Tyson is struggling:


"I think the hardest part for him, looking back on everything right now has been the fact that he misses his friends a lot. He misses his friends on the road. He's very close to a lot of guys like Adrian Neville and obviously Cesaro. He loves the boys. Those are some of his best friends. He misses a lot of his friends. I think that's the hardest part of having an injury. You miss the social aspect of the locker room, the camaraderie."



Happy truckin' Christmas:


The Rock gave WWE Alum Haku a new truck for Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment