Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Today's News

SmackDown SPOILERS:



  • Dudley Boyz & Kalisto vs New Day.
  • Goldust vs Tyler Breeze.
  • The Uso's vs The Wyatt Family (Harper & Strowman).
  • Alicia Fox & Brie Bella vs Naomi & Tamina Snuka.
  • Bo Dallas vs Dolph Ziggler.
  • Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens & Sheamus.

Rob Gronkowski and the cast of Impractical Jokers were guests at the show, and Sin Cara was kept out of the ring, after his shoulder injury on Raw.


Greatest ever announcer:


JBL has listed the five greatest wrestling announcers, the order he chose may cause some debate...



  1. Jerry Lawler.
  2. Bobby Heenan.
  3. Gorilla Monsoon.
  4. Michael Cole.
  5. Jim Ross.

He has been taking some heat for his positioning of Michael Cole on his list, but says Cole is the greatest he has ever worked with, and is a total pro.


Coach talks drug use in WWE / why he chose not to partake himself:


Jonathan Coachman says of his time in WWE...

"A lot of my buddies to recover would take HGH to get back to earn a living, because their living was based on performance. For us, it wasn't hard at all. You go to clinics, a lot of those clinics have been shut down because it's illegal now. I had no problem. I had all my stuff in a FedEx and was going to send it to a doctor where all my buddies went. At the last minute I was like 'I'm a wrestler, yes, but I'm not going this as much or the length of time I need to do this for.' I knew my future was probably at ESPN and didn't want to see my name tied to a clinic like that.''


Cena SmackDown:


WWE have announced John Cena will appear on the first SmackDown of 2016.



MVP says Vince believed Batista would fail away from WWE:


"With Batista's movie career, I remember the day he left and it was crazy because Muriel, the security guard, she walked him out and he was telling me, he goes, 'Vince doesn't think I'm leaving. He thinks I'm bulls--tting him. He doesn't think I'm serious.'. Batista literally walked away from millions of dollars a year on the chance that he'd make it in Hollywood and McMahon was saying, 'he's not going to walk away from all this money.'"



Hall Of Famer's to star in movie franchise:


The Rock, Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan are reported to have been cast as the lead stars in Expendables 4, which will tape in China next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment